Kyo Masokai

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is one of my Edits ^_^ His Name is Kyo Masokai. Hope you like him.
He still need alot of work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I´m 100% sure that you´ve not done the skin and model as you say that its a skin edit ._. might give credits?

also it doesnt look so good in my opinoin, i dont understand this skin at all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abstraction ^_^, None of it is mine.... Im like the abrstact man sitting in the dark corner ..... yea I just mix all sorts of stuff.

Notice, the Kimono is Darksun's Goku Body, the Body is Inuyahsa, and the face .... dont know.

why do people hate abstract so much .....

Best answers
Hi DeathShot! Good work there.:yes:

Will you make Ishuzo for me? PLZ??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give me a Pic and Ill try ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lutz alec said:
Abstraction ^_^, None of it is mine.... Im like the abrstact man sitting in the dark corner ..... yea I just mix all sorts of stuff.

Notice, the Kimono is Darksun's Goku Body, the Body is Inuyahsa, and the face .... dont know.

why do people hate abstract so much .....

"mixes" as you call them are required to have credits posted (names of the original authors) in your first post if they are allowed to be shown here.

its not that we "hate" them, we simply require that you mention where you got every single triangle of the model, if you didnt make them yourself obviously.

we have this rule in place to ensure that the people who made the actual models are recognized for thier work, And to prevent people from stealing said work, and claiming it as their own.

you did good to post the credits that you DID know, BUT you need to hurry up and figure out who made that face, or im afraid i will have to close this thread

ill give you the obligatory 24 hours to come up with it,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
"mixes" as you call them are required to have credits posted (names of the original authors) in your first post if they are allowed to be shown here.

its not that we "hate" them, we simply require that you mention where you got every single triangle of the model, if you didnt make them yourself obviously.

we have this rule in place to ensure that the people who made the actual models are recognized for thier work, And to prevent people from stealing said work, and claiming it as their own.

you did good to post the credits that you DID know, BUT you need to hurry up and figure out who made that face, or im afraid i will have to close this thread

ill give you the obligatory 24 hours to come up with it,
Ah ok, I assure you I will have Them by tonight ^_^. Right now Im working on Armored Goku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom