KwonHo: New Online Fighting Game!!

Best answers
(If you're a Fan of the Tekken or Virutua or any fighting game series really well listen up. The long awaited English version of the Popular Korean fighter I have been playing for two months is finally about to come out in closed beta.

KwonHo is a pc fighting game where you make a character and fight him against other people across the world. Skills, clothes, armor. stats, fighting style, finishers its all up to you.

This game will have a starting set of 5 martial art styles and is opening beta next week. I hope to see you on.

More information can be found here:

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/cult...6514011700.htm
Fighting styles
http://kwonho.hangame.com/Guide/StyleGuide.asp
Arenas
http://kwonho.hangame.com/Guide/MapGuide.asp
Character apparel
http://kwonho.hangame.com/Shop/M_Avatar.asp?Part=0 click the black boes immediately above to move to other catagories

English site
http://game.ijji.com/teaser.nhn?gameId=u_kwonho

So no one is excited for kwon ho?) Quoted by Kisame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see people finding an exploit and using it incessantly. It's not like they're there in the room with you, so you can't smack them for being a *****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This seems a bit too bland to hold interest for too long.

Best answers
It looks cool and all but is it going to be free? And i dont think fighting games are fit for computer keyboard. But then again this game would be one another reason to get gamepad for computer. Ive wanted one for a long time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks cool and all but is it going to be free? And i dont think fighting games are fit for computer keyboard. But then again this game would be one another reason to get gamepad for computer. Ive wanted one for a long time.
Heh, just dont go buying some ultra cool super gamepad that will just be lying in the corner catching dust bunnies by the end of the week :p

Best answers
Heh, just dont go buying some ultra cool super gamepad that will just be lying in the corner catching dust bunnies by the end of the week :p
An x-box 360 controller works well. Drivers are easy to find (if you didn't buy the controller package with the windows disc), and then away you go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh...if those gameplay videos are the peak of the iceburg, I'll wait for something like an online Street Fighter or Soul Calibur.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll stick with DoA's online feature, thanks though.

Best answers
Try it first before you guys make any assumptions, it's really not that bad. I mean, let's look how far ESF has become, and it looks rather bland right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try it first before you guys make any assumptions, it's really not that bad. I mean, let's look how far ESF has become, and it looks rather bland right?
ESF...bland?

Best answers

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
but when you have a video of dull gameplay :p it's easy to assume.

it seems really cliche.

Best answers
The game will be up in 1 hour, this is ur chance to check it out.

You'll have 5 hours to play and you can do singles matches, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 and 6 on 6. You can spectate, do Death matches and Team matches also. See you guys ingame if you decide to give ESF a break.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See you guys ingame if you decide to give ESF a break.
You act like the majority of the people here play ESF o.0.

Sowy Saist, but it does look a bit dull. I watched some of the vid and it reminded me a lot of Tekken. Personally, I hate Tekken. If it were something like Street Fighter I'd check it out, but the fighting seems slow and clunky.

Best answers
looks like tekken, which i think is the bottom of the barrel for fighting games(at least out of the big names). I'll give it a try though because i love fighters.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game doesn't look very interesting. Each of the fighting styles look very similar, the only thing that seems different between them is the fighting stance. Not to mention they only have five fighting styles:

Taekwondo
Muay Thai
Taijiquan (Tai-Chi)
Bajiquan
Judo

Judging by the videos, it looks like they didn't do enough research into those styles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom