Kurosaki Ichigo

Best answers
I kinda turned into a bleach fan like many others, so i thought; let's make an Ichigo model lol. it's still a big wip, the holster and Zanpakutou are skinned the rest is just colored polies.

Thinking of releasing it for ESF and/or TS, C&C?

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Wow! That looks absolutely amazing! Yas, please do release it for TS and ESF! :laff:
I love Bleach! Zangatsu! :laff:

Best answers
'That model sucks, my naruto skins are waaaaaaaaay better, oh wait, no they're not >_<'
LOL Awesome model dude, release or die o/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since you don't care about my "critiques", I won't give you any. It sucks bad. What's worse is that "metal" skin. 4/10. Ichigo is not that damn skinny either. Sword is the wrong width, it should be bigger.

Best answers
I agree with you on the sword, the whole thing should be a bit bigger.
i also might edit the metal just for you, about the skinny thing, he was like that on the pic i used, there arent many good Ichigo refs, so i just looked at some pics and started modeling. it seems you r still mad at me lol, maybe you should back up your words, and give me some good pics?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why give you good pics when you never use them? :/

Best answers
I would use them, if they're good =P

update:

- Made him less skinny
- Made the Zanpakutou bigger
- Gave him a neck
- Gave him feet

Best answers
Frankly i seen nothing wrong with them, and everyone here besides inakuro gave positive comments, so either he has some sort of grudge, or hes just an *******.

Best answers
I dont really care about him Kakashi.
the body is finished, the head is left =p

Best answers
I dont either, as the 'knock' joke stated =P
I like the model and demand to use it >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssjmike said:
Frankly i seen nothing wrong with them, and everyone here besides inakuro gave positive comments, so either he has some sort of grudge, or hes just an *******.
Who are you to tell him that he's a Bastard for speaking his opinion?

On to the model it's not bad, but it has flaws and Inakuro is right for the most part :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sometimes positive posts arent always the most helpful or "educational". thats the way critiquing goes.

i gave my comments over msn, but ill crit more after the next update.

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
Who are you to tell him that he's a Bastard for speaking his opinion?

On to the model it's not bad, but it has flaws and Inakuro is right for the most part :O
It was **editted for the kiddies** actually moron.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssjmike said:
It was **censored** actually moron.
have a :warning: warning :warning: for flaming, and bypassing the swear filter, other things were said as well that shouldnt have been by other people, however their posts werent as blatant as yours. and so you get the complimentary warning

if you guys dont calm down the posting in here, ill do it for you, fair enough?

**edit**
and by the way sadner, double posting is still against the rules

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not sure, but are his legs seperate? i mean, it looks like you modeled him kinda...like hes wearing a dress, but actually they are 2 seperate legs X_x
ermmmm...like this pic:

and if they are 2 seperate legs, well then you did a very good job on the model :p keep it up!

**edit**
his waist needs to be slighty thicker, he is way to thin

Best answers
ok from my point of view the model looks great nothing seems to be wronf with it, how the hell do you pikc faults with that kinda of model jesus, i have seen bleach and what Randy as got there looks cool, why do people really look in to things like this its justa model, hi not geting paid for it lol :D

Best answers
Thamuz, u are an idiot.He asked for C&C that means ppl must pick faults to improve it , and your a hypocrite too u say the model looks perfect but then say ppl must stop picking faults , if it were perfect ppl wouldent pick faults, ne?.Anyways nice so far randeh things u could improve are,his hands are the size of cars and the waists abit thin other than that its all good O_O

Best answers
I'm just saying, you look into to it a bit too much, also i think you should calm down a bit, also get over your self before i say stuff i will regret. sorry for having an opinon

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is asking for crits on the model so he can improve his modeling skills, nobody says this model is bad, infact i think everybody likes it, but sometimes people see these little things and tell them to the modeler so he can fix it and make the model even better ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom