Best answers

MaX

Best answers
....this guy is n00b...U KNOW U CAN EDIT...instead of redoing a wholle thread.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to call him a noob. You could have nicely told him he could have edited his first post, or even reposted in his old thread.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol is that supposed to be a comic? well its quite funny

Best answers
Lol, this i better than i can do. I can only recolor or replace, not edit like that. And to me, it looks like the faces were made in Paint (that old program left in the dust that i use). So i give it a :yes:
PS: The one were krillin is chargin up with the angry face looks like he's constipated. lol

Best answers
eh.. isn't krillin spelled... well, Krillin? Not Kurilin? and.. I don't want to CHEEK this out.. but I might Check it out

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
kurillin is the japanese name :\ about the skin. :) i think its nice ^_^

Best answers
Skyrider is it not just in japan Krillin name is Kurillin it is it olso in denmark!......
And one thing more Cool Skins!!!
From Zarp

Bolteh2

B
sorry to say this, but worst krillin skin ever, you just used paint OR you have cut out krillins head from a screen capture, thats not skinning m8, there is no shading and stuff and the outfit is default esf skin

Best answers
man leave the kid alone hes probablly happy as hell he figured out to compile a model and such.. man s bolt do u remember when u did you first model edit. mine was vegetto. all i did was use ms paint color ofver vegetas body. So leave him alone hes learning and let him be proud he figured some **** out.

Bolteh2

B
i never skinnedin paint, my very first skin wassucky etc, but at least i tried shadows etc

im just sick of ppl saying they skin while they just take a skin thats already been made and just slapped on something made in paint or cut out of a pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom