Best answers
Hey guys, just wanted to show you a model MaggeM is working on for me and gamesages mod...Its of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho...Be amazed... :p

Amazed yet? Its about 1500 Poly's, the whole model should be done by tomarow. It is going to be about 3500 or so total.

Best answers
Oh yea, that took about 6 or 7 hours to do....the dmt2003 modellers dont sleep...they work 24/7 or we beat them with sticks...ask Enfinity...he knows all about that...lol jk

Best answers
:yes: :yes: Kurama is my favorite character from ANY anime, when its done will it become playable? Or is this for another mod? Will we be able to download it?? MUST PLAY AS KURAMA!!!

Anyway, goodjob, it looks great, like i said above kurama is the best, i was thinking of doing him, if i could model.....:cry:

Best answers
whats on the site sonic? I clicked it and it said "page cannot be desplayed".

Best answers
Yea Sorry the site is down cause Oktagone had a problem or something. Should be back up soon. Anyways, the model was just finished and needs to be skinned. I will post the finished model once the site goes back up. And yea the model is for DMT2003 which is an unreal tournament 2003 mod that I am making with some other people like gamesage, sonic, etc...
Edit: Hosted on geocities...

Best answers
thats really good

that high poly modle is great looks just like him.. GJ dude :tired:

Best answers
model is for DMT2003 which is an unreal tournament 2003
noooooooooooo, oh well :(, i really wanted to be Kurama, anway, looks great:yes: :yes: , maybe i'll get Unreal Tournament... just to be him lol.

Best answers
here is final model

Yusuke model should be done tomarow or sunday....boy MaggeM models fast....lol

Best answers
who is that? and from what Anime?
next to DB series' is Cowboy Be-Bop... my favs :)

nice model btw.

Best answers
Heh, i never tire of seeing that offspring, btw what was the guys name who made it again? Peter right?

Best answers
The Model is of Kurama...for the 3rd time lol....He is from Yu Yu Hakusho you n00b

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom