Krillin's Eyes

Best answers
After viewing the new skeleton animations, I saw Krillin's new eyes. Now, although there are a few instances where his eyes are open like this, he's more known for his eyes looking like this. I don't really like the new Krillin model having the bigger, whiter eyes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those eyes you should are the same type except a different expression. When fighting, his eyes, like all DBZ eyes, go into mad mode (triangular eye). That big eyes you have shown only happen when the mood is light and happy. Considering what ESF is, I think they are fine the way they are.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already pointed out that his eyes should be like they are in the anime, in a thread when the 'New Krillin' was being shown, and Eclipse and Smo were rather offended by the suggestion that they should make the game as similar to the anime as possible.

Your pleas will fall on deaf ears.

Edit:

(link to Phatsluggah's previous thread)
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=44644&page=1&highlight=krillin

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it might just be the angle. but it sorta looks like his head is too big >.<

looks too... big and round like its passing his eyes heh.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The eyes have been changed u big babies.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.. you guys want two version of the krillin skin? white eyes and tan eyes? cause you wont see them from the back of krillins head... :S

soo yeah.. do you guys really want the eyes to be tan that badly?

Best answers
Yes! Geez its had to be EXACTLY like the show or I will die.........

Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
hmm.. you guys want two version of the krillin skin? white eyes and tan eyes? cause you wont see them from the back of krillins head... :S

soo yeah.. do you guys really want the eyes to be tan that badly?
That basically sums it up, 3rd person is from behind to start with... and honestly I dont think it makes any difference whatsoever. Who wouldnt download ESF JUST because krillin has white eyes =P

Best answers
Yeah, but since 1.2 you see the front of other characters all the time now...so we shouldn't pretend characters don't have a front >_<
How hard would it be to change it guys?

Best answers
If you wanna look into krillins eyes so badly take him out to dinner or something. Why bother changing it? Personally i dont notice what other characters eyes look like when i'm trying to beat the crap out of them...

Best answers
I just wanted to prove a point. However, I've seen a few pictures of Krillin with white eyes. I'm dropping what I stated earlier, so I hope this doesn't turn into a flame thread.

Best answers
Well I look at it like this.... if people are really unhappy about it, the first day its up for download any number of skinners (or anyone who can use a fill tool) can release a krillin with tan eyes. Though I'm more looking forward to seeing whats new, than whats is old and edited.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
That basically sums it up, 3rd person is from behind to start with... and honestly I dont think it makes any difference whatsoever. Who wouldnt download ESF JUST because krillin has white eyes =P
That's basically saying, the front of a model does not have to be skinned, since you don't see it that often.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh.. its just eyes. 1/50 of the whole body.. Lets see if one of the skinners see this thread and change it for you guys. I personally like it the way it is. Looks better than just tan. Why copy everything from the show?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
⌐.⌐ i still say something is wrong with the head. Unless it was the angle at which the camera was. I never said anything about the eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

New Hotness ----------------------------------------- Old and Busted

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm... The new one looks nice, but I perfer that old one just round out the edges a bit.......

I believe my krillin on my far right of my sig dipicts it the best. And sorta the far left one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom