Krillin WIP DV13

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow ..... can ya show wire plz? .... somehow me confuses this qubish wire befor.. i want to see how it looks now ;)

Best answers
still need to redo the pants and shoes plus still got the fast done top on, but just using this model brush up on skills, more for show then for use :)

Best answers
it's hard to crit on those wireframe renders.maybe you shoukd take a screenshot out of max with edged faces and wireframe on.also,your model is very blocky,throw some more polies in those legs when you remake them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im somehow... cofused... why ur model look .... smoth when u done it qubish O_O--- um... work on :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR said:
Because its smooth shaded, not flat.
sure but stil when i do smoothsahde it wont look so good... his model look like he got wire between then those 4 lines.. that makes me kinda wierd...

Best answers
sorry for no updates but iv been out drinking so no modelling for me so far but as soon as i can work on it ill show u the progress :)

kk found time from my drink /cry but here ya pics, and ya u all know what i said i need to fix :p

Best answers
sorry bout double post again, same as last time

redid the pants still working on em and that, kinda hard to model when uv had 3 hours sleep and 2 days of beer :D but enjoy

theses one are the v1.6:) 888 pollys atm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Matches exactly the ref but for me there to many polys thought :-\

nice job :)

Best answers
this is the first time i tired to do a head, so ya its prob crap to most of ur standed but i can only get better right :rolleyes: enjoy:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only think I have to Crit about is his neck. It seems just an inch or two too big. Lessen the length of it and the model will be perfect.

Best answers
Boo ya
, guess ill try skinning it, best to learn everything :)

Best answers
What Happend! Ow no what did u do man. Everything was good just the face gave him a lost dud.....

Best answers
ya was my first ever head i tried not so good with the polyflow if someone could put up a ref of a good polyflow for heads to make em more real like and tell me what are the best seg set numbers to use ill redo it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looks good to me! Keep up the good work! Only thing I see is that line going down his head, but thay probably isn't a problem, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom