💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:shocked: now there nice!!! look very accurate, i see no problems at all! great job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woot. Looks really good. Make a Gohan model thats worth playing as for us gohan fans. Gohans my favorite char but I dont play as him because his model sucks. Plz dont hurt me.. :fight: o_o :cool:

🌠 Staff
Best answers
thank you kama, hehe, kama is my official model tester hehe, and as soon as 17 is skinned, i will release it
now krillin on the other hand needs a ton of edits, oh and im not in it for competition of whos looks better, both 17 models will be nice

Best answers
Tehy look great as least they arent repeats like vegeta and majin vegeta.
I love the 17 I reckon ESF should make a new character and use that.

Best answers
no no no im not tryin to compete! im just tryin to say that its so wierd that whenever i start a model someone else is startin it too Lol^^

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well right now, krillin animations need tons of edits, but other than that hes goin ok, and thanks for the comments you guys

Best answers
Hey its no problem, it is well deserved heaps of people look forward to these models so please dont let us down.

Best answers
Wow, they are nice and smooth :) Keep up the good work!

Best answers
They both look great. Even though I don't use Krillin, I prefer him in the orange gi, and Juunana-Gou's my favorite char, so I'll be looking forward to that release most of all. Great job on the models. Are you gonna add the pistol and holster on the opposite side of Juunana?

Best answers
I reall like that Kulilin =)...The nr 17 is pretty good to..But I hate the guy in the series:D...Anyways have you ever created a freeza in his true form?

Best answers
Originally posted by ZuL
As far as i know 17 didn't have a transformation, he only powered up once or twice:rolleyes:
yes, but in dbgt, hell 17 and normal 17 fuse into super 17

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well there actually might possibly be a super 17, but if i do make it, it will be in a later release.:D

🌠 Staff
Best answers
not yet, but ill get one as soon as i perfect his arm animations, and i have his transformation in the works, so expect pics of that soon

🌠 Staff
Best answers
juhu?
anywho, well 17 needs a skin and then hes set, but krillins got arm probs, oh well, ill get a pic of mystic krillin either later tonight or tommorow for you guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Working on Krillin Animations?
Give him a really good animation for kienzan :| If possible.
Like I remember AzN's SSJ3 Gokou's animation for the Genki Dama
in Dragon Mod Z was kinda cool. Krillin does a stance kinda like that
when he performs kienzan :D

🌠 Staff
Best answers
heres a lil teaser for you, 17 ingame with a temp skin, he animates quite nicely :D, oh and dont mind white area, dont know why thats there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom