Krillin Skinned

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is german_boy's krillin not mine..
well i finished skinning it if you have some crits i'll be happy to hear them ;)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i thought so too..
i can fix it...but i need his permission...

but crit about the skin not the model...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The neck, on the right side, the thing that sticks out, I don't know what it's called, it looks... broken, it's a little rough around the wrist bands on the right, and some skin is showing through the right sleeve.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess it's the model..
it's not the skin..
i can fix all those problems but i need permission...

Best answers
i have one crit,
the eyes looks look strange, try rounding the eye at the spot where the eye connects to the eyebrow

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 teh heck Krillin doesnt have that WHITE in his eyes fix that c tha pic ya know!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<crits to skin>
looks way too bright, like hes wearing neon orange clothes, and for the most part undetailed, the pants just have maybe 3 folds n them, sure darksun did something similar, but he did it right,

the style is also completely different from that of the torso, try to match them up,

the way your doing the muscles, if your going to draw one muscle that dark, your gonna need to color in all of them that dark, or it looks like that muscle is just drawn onto his arm,

the neck would look better with no muscles, since whats his name modelled the majority of this model completely wrong, you cant skin on the details like you would do normally, without it messing up in alot of places,

<crits to model>

delete it and restat it, using refs with the same proportion as each other, looks like you used darksuns krillin as a ref for the pants, but the picture for the torso, and they dont match up size wise, and it looks BAD,

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea...ok i'll fix what you said nuttzy..
actualy i didnt used darksuns krillin as a ref for the pants...emm i did it from my head but i did use his krillin as ref for the face a lil...
though i like his pants style..
but i dont understand why the torso and the pants dont mach up?
and in darksun's krillin there was a WHITE in his eyes..

so basicly i should add more folds to the pants
fix the muscels
fix the neck...

or redo all?????

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont make it like Darksuns make your own.Darksun made him like a real human (I'm talkin about skin) and like a real human he must have that white stuff so do what u want i dont care.Real Krillin doesnt have that white stuff so Darksun has his style 4 skining and u should have yours.Again dont copy other styles make your own style.So if i'm wrong dont judge me.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no...umm i guess you right...
thanks man...i'll fix it right up..^ ^

Best answers
dude dont change the pants or anything i want that model as it is and if you need a hoster then let me now il host it on my site

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey gohan extrame!!!!
i would be maybe for evm!!!
so super vegetto ur skin is reallt nice u can also fix the legs the shoulder'son the right side and the armbands on the right side....
man ^^ i really like ur skin i hope u can fix the thing and and and i really want my krillin back <>_<> ps. look at ur pm^^

Best answers
he looks very dazed..try not to put the pupils attached to the eyebrows?

Best answers
this model is ... quite nice ... well ... erm ... yes ... i could say it's ... killin looking forward to a fight... yes ... you could say that ... O_O

but ... he has no elbows ... i am missing his breast, you hide it because you don't want to make a body under the shirt ... and krillin is more muscular ... i always tell the modlers ... give them muscles ... not only ussj ... they all are muscular !!! no tons, no author's writing their books the whole day... no sloppy, crappy ***s or something like that ... make him muscular... he is no sissy !

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The part above the belt, or whatever it's called is too small, other then that it looks pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well he mean the waist i think would be fixed hope super vegetto can make releasings

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same goes for you dude, you obviously lack the common sense to read/type english. By the part above the belt i mean the torso, arms and head. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom