Krillin Reskin [WIP]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, as i told everyone in my krillin thread, I was going to resking my krillin sometime, so heres my WIP reskin:

Got lots more to do. I mainly posted it so early in the job just for crits and ideas. I know the eyes are uneven, thats just a dumb skinmap error :p , i tried a new way of mapping, trying to get used to it.

Best answers
make the brow line a bit more pronounced
and put some sort of shadowy shape that is shaped like a nose on the nose cause that part is looking a bit empty

Best answers
criticism means say somethin to help him out not..."looks pretty wierd to me" anyway..i think it looks nice man...i agree with hobomaster though with the eyebrows...are ya skinmapping him for fun or donation?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks (how to describe this?) kinda sad. I'll do a drawover for you real quick.

Also (just my opinion) he looks too babyish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the eyes the eyes! make them more like the anime..

the eyes (white part) should be the same color of his skin

Force Pit Member
Best answers
don't do that skin color eyes are ***, i like the old skin better still :). I don't particular like the round shape of the eyes i would make them a little more angular.

Best answers
ain't his head a lil big?
and i've just realised how bad the default krillin really is :ph34r:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You made him look like a baby. :S

fix that, and add some more shading.

Best answers
also render with your skins using 100% self illumination, so we can see it better not being influenced by any lights or anything (youll see it in the material editor in max)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
don't do that skin color eyes are ***, i like the old skin better still :). I don't particular like the round shape of the eyes i would make them a little more angular.
why not? thats how it was portrayed in DB, DBZ, and DBGT, and the movies.. i see no harm in it.. it would b more closer to how krillin looked like :scared:

Best answers
imkongkong said:
why not? thats how it was portrayed in DB, DBZ, and DBGT, and the movies.. i see no harm in it.. it would b more closer to how krillin looked like :scared:
I agree with imkongkong, white eyes distort who krillin is. It's like his twin brother of some sorts. Skin color eyes are what people are most used to, white eyes do not portray him correctly.

~cr4zy.ch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he had white eyes SOMETIMES in the manga pictures.. in the show he never had the white

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
you need to give him sleaves ive never seen him with none but i could be mistaken

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom