Krillin [releasing soon]

LAFF! Should I be banned....for doing NOTHING wrong?

• Yes! (warning...if you check this....you are BEYOND a super-fagg)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No....this guy is just some lamer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
It depends. During some itterations Krillin is drawn with white eyes and other times he is drawn with the 'skintone' eyes. More or less for the point if you're matching to the source material directly then the eyes do have to go.

Other then that the Krillin feel is kinda departed due to the 'pissed off gonna kill goku' look. But the skin itself is still very well done, still awaiting more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
Haha, not funny.... I will explain

I was working on a rough skin last night and the skin I had resembeled Darksuns, atleast in the layout.

I was pissed cause I had been working awhile on it and it was lookin ugly and too much like darksuns... I asked teknik here for help...haha, that got me somewhere alright...pffttt..
Krillin's eyes are the same color as his skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does everybody cares o_O doesnt it looks good enough, gj en!x

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, his eyes were white in the manga http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3020/colormanga2wx3.jpg the anime just sucks.

Awesome stuff Enix, only things i'd say, is maybe the whites of the eyes could be a little closer together, and loose some of the darkness just under the eyes, the lines should do for the shade. Oh and personally i'd make the eyes a little less shaded too. Overall awesomness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
krillin doesnt have eyes dude...
Well then how do you explain is ability to, umm, See? :p

Anyways Enix, I'll give you a hand if you hit me up on msn.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
I was referring to the Anime, I thought ESF was based on the show.
ESF is based on a mix of both. We use the stuff we like, and don't use the stuff we dislike.

Best answers
I like the white eyes better personally. They add detail especially from people looking far away at least they can make out the Krillin can see something. The only time Krilling didn't have the proper eyes I believe were when he was a kid in the Manga in the original Dragonball , as soon as Z hit I believe he got the white eyes. FASTER ENIX, FASTER!!! RARRR!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heck give him green eyes, you will still make a pwnass skin!

I say stick to it, just modify it a little, one thing I find weird, the eyes are too far apart from eachother and maybe the mouth line is a little bit too wide.

I'm loving the pissed off look and I think you got a stylish touch there, keep it up, dont redo or anything =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think the inclusion of whites are going to make the eyes look more like Krillin right now. They look too square and far-apart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reminds me of Picollin :p

I jhust looked at it again, and it was toight looking.

I like it now :)

I say the eyes should be closer, and it'd be perfect :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom