Krillin Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically just the head shape i think it's too egg shaped.. i think this would fit him more perfectly

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say the model looks fine just the way it is. I hope it's not changed at all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I say the model looks fine just the way it is. I hope it's not changed at all.

second that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it can....but not anything drastic. Editing the skin will NOT mess with the animations. Honestly i think the head is too big. And i agree with mario ana about the face shadows. But i dont think they will change anything...

Best answers
i think it looks fine, only thing i saw was the cheek thing mario said, but then agian you dont really notice that ingame anyway, and i like the black on him too

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some people allways complain.. it looks like krillin for heavens sake.. what more do you want?

I mean if it looks like babidi, yes then i can imagine why people say "who!! stop it!! change it"... but now its just sensles complaining.

Best answers
yo raven

The model cannot be changed as it is already animated. <----

tut tut can't get away with that lolz

it would have to be re-rigged although ... the biped animations could be reapplied possibly,, if you went with that system .....

I like model, but those modifications would make it extra special

peace

Showster

Best answers
i dunno if showster means that...and i don't wanna offend anyone. but it is a cheap excuse that u can't change the head just cuz it's animated yet....everyone who knows a lil tiny bit about modeling should also know that it would be even possible to easily make a new head and still use the old anims. i don't think u got so much bones for the head. and moving those vertices of the upper head down shouldn't mess up anythin.

but it's still your decision. i just don't like the sloppy shadow placment ;)

Best answers
Enix said:
Yes it can....but not anything drastic. Editing the skin will NOT mess with the animations. Honestly i think the head is too big. And i agree with mario ana about the face shadows. But i dont think they will change anything...
He was referring to a model edit. Which DOES effect the animations.

Mario Ana said:
but it's still your decision. i just don't like the sloppy shadow placment
I've basically been skinning for 3 weeks solid!. Gimme a break!!!

Showster said:
it would have to be re-rigged although ... the biped animations could be reapplied possibly,, if you went with that system .....

I like model, but those modifications would make it extra special
lol =P. HUSH!!! (ruin ma planz!) basically the complaints on the model/skin have been minimal, defiantly not enough to constitute a model edit/re-rig. Skins edits for this little guy are on my to-do list, (which btw is HUGE!). I’m sure you guys would rather see the renders I have of Goku than krillin edits.

Best answers
I've basically been skinning for 3 weeks solid!. Gimme a break!!!
ah...i can imagine. i wouldn't have ever made a thread like that myself. but now that sumone started why not join the game ;) . nono serious. i just wanted u to know...still ur decision.

btw:
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: for the vegeta skin man :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
the eggy look is from the perspective distoriton because raven is too much of a n00b to learn how to jsut take a front view screen shot :p.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an idea, lets not complain and give them a compliment, OH I know. How about it's the best krillin model i have ever seen. Or maybe the fact that its 10x better then the one they are using now. Or oh how about this. the black shirt looks better the the blue.

The model is fine. Leave it alone. Don't change it. Don't change the Vegeta one, don't change the frieza one. They are all way better then the ones people use now. So i say leave 'em alone.

Best answers
imkongkong said:
Basically just the head shape i think it's too egg shaped.. i think this would fit him more perfectly

I agree with the edits. Also I like your edit of the skin. It needs to be bright and thus making it less bland looking. Sood stuff.

Best answers
It looks AWESOME. Plus the little picky details aren't really noticible in-game. He's a perfect ported-into-game Krillin if I ever saw one. And I did (see pic) :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I have an idea, lets not complain and give them a compliment, OH I know. How about it's the best krillin model i have ever seen. Or maybe the fact that its 10x better then the one they are using now. Or oh how about this. the black shirt looks better the the blue.

The model is fine. Leave it alone. Don't change it. Don't change the Vegeta one, don't change the frieza one. They are all way better then the ones people use now. So i say leave 'em alone.
i don't think there's anything wrong with giving criticisms. what are criticisms btw? are they not advice to make something better? people don't have to accept criticism, but they're suggestions to bring the quality to another level. criticisms are opinions NOT to bash. people have their own suggestions and if someone cannot accept criticism easily and are too proud to, then how can they get better if they think their work is already the best?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you really wanted to change the head a little, it wouldnt effect animations. Unless your animating the mouth, thats the only thing you cant touch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's what i was thinking, if you move polies down from the head, any part that's animated should be the untouchables

Best answers
Wouldnt change animations at all. Editing vertexes or polies without keyframes running or anything like that will not effect anything if you're using biped type animations. The only way it may take a remodel is if polys are taken away and even then its a slight rerig which you can copy the biped posture already and just paste it and tadah tiny rigging to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom