krillin,kick ass or wuss

krillin,kicks ass or wuss

• krillin, kicks ass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • krillin,the wuss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
heh.. zilea is familiar, i think i saw him in the dmz forums, quarreling with alot of people there.. no surprise hes doing it here...

Best answers
is krillan really that fast? cos i never really notice any different in game??

Best answers
neh krillin my ass :p
even when i'm mystic krillin i still cant get a hit on anyone with melee, his beam attacks(like that scattering beam totally owns when mystic ^^) are really good

Best answers
what i do with krillin is i go to cell_night or cell_day and when i go mystic i get a guy to lock on to me then i lock on to him and then run laps around the big mountains. HEHE they can never catch up, and when they charge up the kame i just fly past it and melee then launch a kameha at full power I LOVE KRILL DAWG!!

Best answers
Although the fast speed of Krillan is for balancing the game...I don't like it...Doesn't make sence that I human being is faster then a saiyan...wow...see if runners in olympics can beat goku...lol

Best answers
Krillin is the best in my opinion. He is very fast once he transforms, like heeluva fast, and he has good attacks too. I dont see abny faults with him, except his low start PL and high transform PL

Best answers
Yes, in the game's ponit of view you're right, but if you want the game totally match the movie (which I want the game to be) is totally wrong. Speed is a thing that supports melee and if Krillan is the fastest once transformed, his melee will be better then the other (I'm talking about ppl that has the same amount of skills and experience) That's just not right

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The entire point behind Krillin's transformation is that you have to work for it. Before he transforms he is the most difficult character to manage. His only real advantage over anyone is his destructo disc, which is incredibly hard to hit with unless you are being really cheesy. After his transformation he is the most powerful character, as it should be for all of the work you just put into him. Once PL gain after death is disabled on the official servers (which I assume it will be) it will be much harder to earn that super status with Krillin and it will balance out better.

Best answers
str|fe, how am i quaralling here, if you had any sense to just freaking scroll up you'd say all i did was make an opinion about krillin and i got flamed by an admin for it, and you say i'm quaralling? i dont think so

Best answers
krillin is kick *** for training or a crowded server but other then that i avoid being him

Best answers
1st off, im not trying to insult zilea but not everybody hates krillin, him, trunks and vegeta are my favorite characters...krillin mostly.

2nd how can u guys not love the pimp master? cmon he tapped android 18..enough said

3rd, krillins only downside is his transfrom level. but when he does transfrom he gains so much more life and his power double and he never has to transfrom again, ontop of that hes insanley fast..hes a tank, un beatable.

bottom line krillin is impossible to hate.

Best answers
Like what Sonic said...these questions are better asked in pm...
Although not everybody hates krillan, but I'm not one of them....Krillan is suppose to be the worse Character in the game as he's the weakest link in the movie(although he's the strongest "human being")...If you think reducing the speed of Krillan is a very bad idea as the game will never be balanced...then why do they put Krillan in the game in the first place...I mean there are lots of other crazy chars like gotenk, androids etc...

Best answers
They but him in because he is the ultimate spanish pimp! And he is a really good character, i mean, hhe was always in DBZ, only in the buu saga did he fade out abit, but he wwas still always there with goku, fighting to the bitter end no matter what (except with 18). Krillin is the best char in the whole show, unlike goku vegeta and co' he is actually funny and unpredictable, all goku does is say silly stuff, scratch his head and go SSJ and kick ass.

Best answers
Uh...we are not talking about the characteristics of them...please stick to topic...
What I'm saying is that there is not way a human being's speed can beat the saiyans....check in the menu when u are choosing ur char in the game...and u'll see what i mean

Best answers
i believe other characters could/should get a tiny boost in energy

Best answers
i use krillin most of the time becasuse of his wide variety of attacks. He gets super strong when you transform because of his speed. But, you can only transform once and you don't need to transform again even when killed, so that sucks, because you can't raise your power like SSJ do. Once you transform, you are stuck around the pwr level you are at. I don't really like the model of krillin, but i changed to to goten and raised the pitch of krillin's voice, so that makes it fun. Hes probably one of my favorite chars to be right now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still don't understand why saiyans get 2x PL when transforming and Frieza or Buu or Cell gets 1.5.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because they have more transformations than the saiya-jins do

several sets of 1.5x is more than like 1 and 2 sets of 2.0x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom