Krillen

Best answers
if they are gonna add anyone i would say tien, as said by about a million different people in the suggestions forum hes got soooo many ORIGINAL moves, who cares if he's weak, it doesnt have to follow the show, as long as the moves are original, they look cool and are balenced you could add anyone. ps go tien. (and if anyone know where i can get a tien model for esf pm me)

Best answers
Originally posted by Madd Dog
if they are gonna add anyone i would say tien, as said by about a million different people in the suggestions forum hes got soooo many ORIGINAL moves, who cares if he's weak, it doesnt have to follow the show, as long as the moves are original, they look cool and are balenced you could add anyone. ps go tien. (and if anyone know where i can get a tien model for esf pm me)
i'd say that gotenks has an equal chance of getting added, but yeah i think tien should be added too. He would be awesome to play as, but what transormation could he have? something like piccolos where he doesnt change? i think goten would aslo be better becasue he can go ssj3, like goku, so ho could match him in power.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Change his aura to red and you have the Kiao-Ken Tien. He did kick it with King Kai from the Saiyan Saga all the way up through Frieza after all. It wouldn't have to drain his ki or anything either. Remember what King Kai explained to Tien and Yamcha when Goku was getting his ass beat down? You know, inbetween one of the 7 times he said "Oh my God! It's over! We lost!" and "Hell yeah, Goku's gonna win!" Goku had found the exact level of Kaio-Ken where it wasn't a risk to his health anymore and he had it going full time. We could just slap that on for Tien too.

Mystic Krillin doesn't *really* happen on the show, but the team made it happen to balance the characters, so we could do it for Tien too. Just slap on the red aura and double his power, and there you go.

Best answers
i like krillin as a character but he needs to be reskinned he is to big and looks stupider then he already looks
(dont know if stupider is a word)
dont remove him
you can add more characters so why remove others

Best answers
I kinda wished that they made Krillins first transformation the Guru Power up, instead of the mystic trans.

V'

Best answers
I think there going to change the way he gets powered up like Majin Krillen said.I mean its not as taseful as he his getting powered up like he does now,instead of having guru' or his hand become visible or something.

Best answers
i think its fine the way he is but b4 he gets hair he should get powered up by guru

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin, I hear you. I thought his power up would be Guru's myself until I saw him... grow hair... It would be an easy way of getting more than one transformation. Somehow I think they'll just leave him with two though. It wouldn't feel right to have a super-Krillin after everyone hits SSj2.

Best answers
I still like Krillin and agree with alot that goten is just a small Goku that can SSJ, would always be cool to have him but not worth scrapping Krillin over.

Best answers
Face it, the only way youll ever have Goten in ESF (i hope this anyway) is if you download Goten model from www.redsaiyan.net to replace the gohan one, Goten is just a smaller goku that is weaker and can only go ssj, and he has even less moves. in fact in DBZ he doesnt really fight only as Gotenks. Uubu deserves to be in ESF more than Goten :D

Best answers
They will never scrap one character for another. Look at all the time and effort that they put into making the characters, the attacks, transformations, and voices of the characters. I really doubt that the team would waste all the time that they have put into one character to replace it with another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom