Krillen

Best answers
Why does every1 suggest that esf should scrap krillen for goten? Just wondering what attacks would make goten a much "cooler" player than krillen. Kamehameha? hmmmm. More transformations hmmm.?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, hes cute as hell :)
hes very strong...
untill krillin transforms it takes ALOT of time and untill then he is week....
(i say keep krillin btw :))

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on people goten is just another goku.. only smaller. I think having krillian in is better because he has different moves.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea goten would be just another goku but without a spirit bomb, shorter, and goes ssj and sounds different, i like krillin cuz the team put some originality into the scatter beam

Best answers
Though I am never Krillin, to take away the guy is just so...defamatory! Krillin has always been the DBZ games, and is a historical landmark! Keep the midgets! Keep the Midgets! Protest with me! Smaller is Better! Shorter For Keeps! I like Krillin! So listen up peeps! (repeats chanting until it gets too annoying for anyone to stand).

Best answers
glad to hear some people still have some sense in them.

Best answers
MAN! I don't know wtf you guys are talking about... KRILLIN is cool JEEZE! just check out my cool screenies :)

*SERIOUSLY NOW: He is a good player... He can hold his own... well most the time

Best answers
I can't stand the guy in the show, but he's damn cool in ESF. I hope the team don't stick to the show and make him lame.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i liked also how he ends up getting dam,n strong and fast, a big twist that i like:D

Best answers
I never use krillin, but they shouldnt swap him for goten...nor even put goten in. perhaps gotenks would be a good addition? just a thought...all about opinions though so i doubt we'd ever agree.

Best answers
Goten is awsome... Always happy happy and yet he owns

Best answers
yea but what moves does goten have BESIDES kamehameha and there should be mroe than one transformation right? and i think gotenks should be added as a char

Best answers
yeah it would be cool if gotenks was in the game. Hes super ghost kamikasza attack would be cool.

*SS_Vegeta* Dont double post kthx

Best answers
Why don't have them all??? i mean they are going to add adult gohan to so they can add more why don't have about 50 caracters in the end of this mod???

Best answers
50 characters?!

Well..i guess it would be cool to have that much variety, but think about the amount of work the team would have to put in. And most of them would end up having the exact same attacks. Not to mention the size the file would end up being.

I think they should put in most or all main characters, if they have the time and feel like putting forth that much effort. If not, then add a few more to the current lineup and vary the attacks a little and it would be fine.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about we add a maximum of two characters until Beta 2? I wont sit around while they model a tiny clone of Goku and another Tiny clone of trunks. Tien did more for the show than Goten and Trunks combined, literally. Gotenks made Buu a little stronger and came up with 2 cool attacks... wow. If you count out the movies, they were useless characters.

Best answers
goten sucks. krillin rules to be blunt.

now to back up my statement, goten fuses and only fuses other then that hes just another ssj. chibi trunks did more by getting the scouter. all he does is fuse with trunks thats all he does, other then that he supplies "comedic" relief which i think piccolo has done better (noting in the japanese version when gotenks is fighting buu and piccolo is just crying about his temple, thats great :talk: )

Krillin, its just no contest, krillin was there since the begining, he fought every villian could've killed vegeta and almost did in namek and brieflt as powerful as everyone else in namek after he was revived by dende. He's funny (in the japanese version, dubbed version sux, they dont show how much of a comedian is he) and although he doesnt go ssj like the ssj fanatics here hes just damn cool, destructo disk was "the move" and dont forget his scatter beam on top of that he has kamehameha. goten has umm kamehameha and get this mini kamehameha or some ****.

So my statement holds true to all =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom