Kreshi's Vegeta

Best answers
Yeah so I've been premited to reskin Kreshis Vegeta. Now I'm a bit slow so it might take some time ;x , crits welcome:

Head updates will come last , (+ the hair is Kreshis, I was too lazy to reskin that.)

Best answers
:O WTF!!! NICE MAN!!! BUt thats not vegeta the jacked looks complety wrong.... fromt he show... But its still NICE :p keep going man

Best answers
Well my friend, In the show he had two colors. One was blue, second was black , so the way you want to add detail is your own choice I think :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, what can I say the suit looks really... realistic o_O
btw *cough*crotch*cough* looks like kreshi has been generous with his creation...

Best answers
I dint say its bad.. I just said it was relistick and it was no where near of the dbz style :p Soooo Go go go Cant wait to see it finised ^^

Best answers
Probably need to redo the legs. And also I know that the belly dosent mix in perfectly yet, but might fix it.

Best answers
You can fix the the belly by smudging and darkening it a bit.
And crotch would be nice =P
Overall i like it a lot, i really like the realisme, it's different from all the other vegeta skins i've seen on this board, but not different as in worse, but different as in better ^^

GJ mate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm 100% sure he's painting that not dodge and burn -_-

-Blah Sadner edited his Burn comment out-

I like the legs much better than the stomach region. Makes him look old and withered.

Best answers
Thanks guys. And in case anyone was wondering, I never use dodge nor burn tool :). Yeah know, now that you mentione it TeKNiK , It could be an issue yeah , hehe. I'll first finish up the head and back of the legs , then I will start modifying the small parts, thanks for the feedback!

Best answers
Yeah, after finishing up you should fix his front torso. It just looks too clearly defined.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also I think maybe you should detail the arms and neck/chest areas more like you did the legs and stomach areas so that the whole thing matches, but that's just my opinion.

GL it's hard doing an anime model with realistic skinning techniques. :p

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not a fan of the clothing, i think it's way too detailed, the stomach area at least.
i would suggest matching the clothing to the arms and all but thats your choice ^_^ good job so far.

Best answers
The skinmap is also giving me quite an challange , but yeah , I might just fix the muscles some (flesh). Also going to reduce some stuff , not sure yet. Thanks for the feedback.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
im not a fan of the clothing, i think it's way too detailed, the stomach area at least.
i would suggest matching the clothing to the arms and all but thats your choice ^_^ good job so far.
i agree, the abs and thighs are way too detailed, but very good skinning at that!

keep up the good work :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my main problem is with the bicep... i cant put my finger on it, but it looks kinda warped toward the forarm connection on the outside of the arm.. maybe just the angle tho.

gj so far :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i found a word that describes you're skin "Vacuum packed" :)

try not to make it so detailed :) the legs especially, as i can see you are a very good skinner, but try not to put everything you know on one peice of art only apply what is nescessary

(btw give the man back his gentials heh)

Best answers
most vegeta models just have blue some are alil bit more detailed but...thats alright though groin does look odd and clothing dosnt match up and the yellow bits on hes boots look alil bit not so great excellent job though man :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno if anyone else mentioned it, but the folds make no sence, if the clothes are tight enough to where you can see his abs and pecs, then why are there loose folds? Take your shirt and make it as tight as you can on your own body, do you see folds like that?

I dont think its your best, but mehh...who am i to judge :p.

Best answers
there is also a line between where his chest meets his waist
I liked how you did the legs but the top just doesnt suit him

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
Dunno if anyone else mentioned it, but the folds make no sence, if the clothes are tight enough to where you can see his abs and pecs, then why are there loose folds? Take your shirt and make it as tight as you can on your own body, do you see folds like that?

I dont think its your best, but mehh...who am i to judge :p.
DING DING DING DING DING!

The shirt makes no sense. It also doesn't match the style of the actual body. Two TOTALLY different looking things...

Everything just... doesn't "tick" if you catch my drift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom