KOTOR2 fun? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay so I decided to start my third KOTOR game, everything was fine and all, until I ran into Atton....Asked him who he was and he answered with this;

"I'm Atton. I actually wasn't supposed to make it into the final game but I was created at the last minute. Blame my agent. I was actually slated for a spin-off to Jedi Knight, but I don't want to talk about what happened *there*.

o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive never heard that before...

What did you say to him, specifically?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
That's a thing that was taken out of the game....it's in the sound folder, first time I've heard about it coming up ingame though. Strange.

SPOILERS :O
Stupid obsidian rushed kotor 2's ending that would've made it a more badass rpg, they took out sion killing atton, and if you were dark, atton would kill dsciple and visas would kill handmaide...sucks it was taken out.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
"I'm Atton. I actually wasn't supposed to make it into the final game but I was created at the last minute. Blame my agent. I was actually slated for a spin-off to Jedi Knight, but I don't want to talk about what happened *there*.

o_O
Thats hilarious. First time that I have ever heard any game developers doing that in any game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Ive never heard that before...

What did you say to him, specifically?
I just asked

"Who are you?" on my third playthrough, the first time you encounter him.

and i dunno if it's much of a difference but i'm playing xbox.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay sorry for the double post but since this *is* about the same subject and nobody's responding I figured I just post it here....so..yea.

Okay so I started my fourth playthrough, chose female, went to Atton....jackpot!

"Are you an angel?
- Aw I'm just kidding, that's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

This game can prove to be very entertaining. :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, there are alot of things that's said the 3rd-fourth time through :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also noticed how one of the Republic Officers in some of the cutscenes was originally Carth but now it's some black dude who looks very familiar :\

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this game seems alright, though i had forgotten how bland the battle system is,

its got alot of loading errors, some dialogue in cutscenes taking forever to load, the streaming videos play real choppy, sometimes npcs, just appear out of nowhere, etc

im sure its not entirely the xbox and something to do with the way KOTOR was made, cuz the first one did it as well on my brand new xbox, (well a monh old, but thats close enough) im curently using my cousins xbox though, its about a year old, i sold mine back to gamestop long ago, the console has its problems with some titles, but aside from the KOTOR games once it gets past the initial microsoft screen everything works perfectly,

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
X said:
I also noticed how one of the Republic Officers in some of the cutscenes was originally Carth but now it's some black dude who looks very familiar :\
Because if you said revan was light, carth is still alive, if you said revan was dark, carth was left for dead in kotor 1 on the star forge system.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aaaah that explains it, i've only finished it on evil once, so i guess i didn't notice :p

thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom