KOTOR 3 confirmed? Possiblly Bull****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not true, since it's only from that source...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, that's the only source I've gotten as well, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"BioWare is working on a new Knights of the Old Republic game! Sweet justice, finally!" The Internet is aflame with what seems to be an obvious reading of EA CEO John Riccitiello's briefing document for EA's recent analyst day. On a page labeled "Best Creative Talent," EA's stable of studios are laid out by name and the properties they're sheparding. Pandemic, intriguingly, is on The Lord of the Rings. But the real gem is under the "titles" column for BioWare: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, "New MMO," and KOTOR.

Although we are still waiting on an official comment from BioWare, it's important to note that we see "The Lord of the Rings" mentioned under "Plans for Fiscal '09" (Pandemic is most likely picking up the pieces of The White Council Lord of the Rings project in order to get the title ready to go so quickly after the developer's acquisition last year). KOTOR is conspicuously absent from that page. But under the section of the document discussing EA's plans out to fiscal year 2011, one of the four "How Do We Get There" solutions is "increase segment shares in three under-represented categories." Those categories? "Action/Adventure - Pandemic"; "Family - Hasbro/MySims"; and "RPG - BioWare."

So we know that Pandemic's action/adventure push will be going full-bore by the end of fiscal '09 with Saboteur, Mercenaries 2 and The Lord of the Rings. We know that the RPG push will begin in fiscal '09 with Dragon Age, another of BioWare's new IPs. So while we do expect to see a new KOTOR from BioWare someday, whether that's before or after the next Mass Effect, its new MMO, or anything else up its sleeves is very much an open question.
Source: http://www.gamespy.com/articles/851/851916p1.html

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh i liked part 1 but i really hated the fact that you were limited to level 20.

I mean WTF.

Dont know about number 2 but i hope 3 wont have such a stupid limit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope they do, because I can't get KOTOR II to work properly anymore (it gives really weird ugly textures EVERYWHERE, probably due to my 8600M GT), and I am in need of a good RPG.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
word o/!

i'm looking forward to seeing Revan own some sith in the next one. and in glorious high res too :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a god, holy ****.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as someone/something kills Carth... it's an instant classic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Carth Onasi is one of the most annoying characters in KOTOR, then comes Mission ( glad that she died if you went for the dark side).

Best answers
kill carth and give more HK47 but non of that KOTOR 2 hk47 crap *nod*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom