KOTOR 2

Best answers
ya this to me is kinda old news. Im a big KOTOR fan so i knew this for a while. BUT i dont wanna kill your joy but ya this is gonna be exciting! The first one was Awsome! So im really anticipating this second one. Im curious on what they will throw in this one. R0x0rz! :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is it exactly. im too lazy to click on the link. since i have never heard of it. Fill me in plz.

Best answers
KOTOR is the 1st and biggest *(so they say)* Star Wars RPG, its very good if you have ever played other RPG type games, sequel is bound to be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is the biggest sw rpg

and its also the best

kotor2 will own to a new level of ownage never before seen in a sw game

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KOTOR absolutely blew away all other Star Wars games, revealing them for what they really were: garbage.

I hope KOTOR2 is as good, because I certainly couldn't ask for better.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
KOTOR absolutely blew away all other Star Wars games, revealing them for what they really were: garbage.

I hope KOTOR2 is as good, because I certainly couldn't ask for better.
totally agree! Star Wars Galaxies is the second best in my book though. I met another best friend there which is cool. A lot of ppl play it and a lot of fun stuffs happen there but that sides the point. KOTOR is such a kickass game that im playin it again. 3rd time in a row. w00t w00t!

Best answers
Hell, I have to play it again and complete it on Dark side :p..might use my female Jedi this time rar :tired:

Best answers
Has anyone noticed its not being made by Bioware(the original and all canadian game developer) its a different company this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom