Korin's Tower

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is going into the right direction, good job so far :)

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay finally going into the right direction. I can't wait to see some of the details you put onto the pole.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yay finally going into the right direction. I can't wait to see some of the details you put onto the pole.
Glad you like it :) This was just a mock up to see if the UVW map is made correctly and can project the textures right. Expect to see more later this day (hopefully).
However can't wait to see this fully textured :D

I also wonder about the props inside. Do you think i should do them after i finish the whole model itself, right ?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't matter you can do them anytime and put them in there at a later stage, I guess working on props is always a nice side-task.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tried to make the rocks a bit better, i think they are way too dark for now. Also tried to make normal maps with crazy bump, they sucked so much that it looks better without it :/

http://i.imgur.com/lYr5QXa.jpg

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Looking very cool :) Wont criticize because you seem quite aware of everything already. Good work.
Inspiring me to get to work :)

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looking very cool :) Wont criticize because you seem quite aware of everything already. Good work.
Inspiring me to get to work :)
^^ nice to hear :D And yeah, I'm kinda perfectionist, i'll never leave with a bad result, i'll try anything to get it as good looking as I can.
These days will be really busy for me, but as from friday i will be totally(or mostly) free, so i can continue everything. I'll fix the floor and everything then ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Looking forward to seeing it :)
Will be busy on my anims this week and will post progress :).

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looking awesome man :) I want to fly around there now!!!
It has changed a lot now :) I replaced a lot with blend maps and still am trying to fix bugs regarding the textures. But i can tell, that it will be pretty awesome in game.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok wanted to drop a little update. Don't have any pictures though.

I've been really busy at school, but i managed to do a vital part of texturing and reorganizing UVW space and regrouping objects.
I have to do some minor texturing fixes and fix one particular texture, which i broke, while trying to fix it.
And yeah, everything will look way more awesome than it looks in last couple images, as i remade a lot of textures. Also i am now using some blend maps.

So there may be some in-game shots in coming weeks, if everything goes well :)

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
That's some great news Robiz, I can't wait to see some of your ingame shots.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After talking to RobiZ this thread was moved from the black star lounge to the public section now for further crits by the community.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Karin, not Korin.

Nice job, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom