korean history is over 10,000 years!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the atom decay in after several process. I believe the atom it self will lost amout number of electron. after it lost enough mass it will originally fiss to several smaller atom. so it is possible. plus the fission does not cost explosion like hytrogen or u-235.

and I was trying to say if they atom hasnt been decay there is no way the machine able to detest the date.
Decay =/= Damage

There is a huge huge difference between atomic decay and an outside force changing an atom. (ie gravitational degeneration)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
A few posts back I already answered to this.

the weakness of c-14 had been pointed in 2001

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiocarbon_dating

Speleothem studies extend 14C calibration
Relatively recent (2001) evidence has allowed scientists to refine the knowledge of one of the underlying assumptions. A peak in the amount of carbon-14 was discovered by scientists studying speleothems in caves in the Bahamas. Stalagmites are calcium carbonate deposits left behind when seepage water, containing dissolved carbon dioxide, evaporates. Carbon-14 levels were found to be twice as high as modern levels. These discoveries improved the calibration for the radiocarbon technique and extended its usefulness to 45,000 years into the past.
any enviroment condition will instantly change the result.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jesus Christ...I already told you, even IF the carbon decays, there's still the possibility to determine an object's age through other components in whatever's being scanned.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Jesus Christ...I already told you, even IF the carbon decays, there's still the possibility to determine an object's age through other components in whatever's being scanned.

the question is what IF the carbon atom doesnt decay? carbon only decay once every 7,500 years

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Doesn't matter. They can still use both methods, and compare the results. No one said that you can't look for other components just because the carbon hasn't decayed. It's just more practical to use Carbon-14 than the other method.

And I'm pretty sure they'd know whether the atom decayed or not, so from there they'd know what to do next.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Doesn't matter. They can still use both methods, and compare the results. No one said that you can't look for other components just because the carbon hasn't decayed. It's just more practical to use Carbon-14 than the other method.

And I'm pretty sure they'd know whether the atom decayed or not, so from there they'd know what to do next.

so that obviously they were "find the way to do next" is simply a way to make up the false evidence. if you know this isnt the way to calibrating the date of remain then why used it? so it proves that asian archeologist were telling lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom