Kooler-Requested Model

🌠 Staff
Best answers
heheh, thats good, better renders will make it look uber better ^_^, if you need help pm me your msn or aim and ill lend ya a hand or some tips or something

Best answers
after watching the movie breifly i think the horns on his head need to be a little longer and perhaps tilt back further. and also the purple section on his forehead is slightly rectangular and smaller i think.

but i like this and look forward to using it whether you alter it or not :D

Best answers
Chireru said:
The_Noober, I think you are confused. No one has my model as of yet.
Oh, so it isn't yours. I got a really cool Cooler skin from ESF-world, I jsut that that this was the same one.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
probabaly my old crappy one, its been a long time but as far as i can remember its the only other one around

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda like it although I must agree on what Raven stated about the skin. Seems quite off at some places.

Although its nice. :)

Best answers
I would like help but not with models, with skinning. And you, God Gundam, only do models right? Or are you skinning now as well? And Ravenblade is probably to busy. But I would like to know how to get a more "finished" look. Also if anyone would be willing to animate it I would greatly appericate it. I don't have the time to do it and I don't think I'm too great at it.

Best answers
Chireru said:
And Ravenblade is probably to busy. But I would like to know how to get a more "finished" look.
I think I can spare some time to help ya out Chireru. Good community skinners are becoming harder and harder to find. Especially ones as promising as you. I'll contact you on AIM.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
where can I download it

Best answers
u cant, he needs to finish the model, then he needs to compile and then to upload and release

the mode looks quiet nice imho, the skin is overdone.. too much muscles
dont recall in the movies they were that exaggerated
the tail is too long
gj overall.. please fix what the communi tell ya! gl }P=D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom