Kooler-Requested Model

Best answers
I'm trying to get into contact with the person that requested this model. The model was about 95% complete the last time I talked to him but that was about 3 to 4 weeks ago. Now that I got a little bit of time it is done but I can't seem to get in contact with him. He didn't leave an e-mail address, all I have is an AIM screenname, which I guess he never uses anymore. So, I figured he may browse these forums. I'll give it a few days, if he doesn't contact me within that time, I'll just release to the public(via esf-world probably).
Sorry for the very low quality images, I just took a few shots from HLMV and uploaded them to the first image host I could find. Unfortunately, it looks like they made it the lowest possible quality jpg after I loaded it. When I get more time I will upload much better quality images.

Best answers
Whoa nice model so far but I don't really like the skin texture...or maybe thats like me. As for the model, very nice!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The feet are too big, and the skin is just weird. Other then that good job :)

Best answers
have u made a model for the form before it or plan to make it in the future?

G
wow cheiru, looks rly great :D btw Zarmat, cheiru released a ton of models for the public before. for example, picolo

Best answers
yea i know, i just havnt recalled kooler form b4 this one :confused: and it kinda borin to use if u cant trans wit it :D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The tail is too big.

Best answers
Yes, his AIM was esf korn. Do you know him or how to reach him?
About the tail, I can shorten it, no problem there.
About his form before this one, the plan was to make that form as well as the metal form, but with the tiny amount of time I have to work on projects like this nowadays I can't quite say if I will make them or not for sure.
And I have a question, what don't you like about the skin or what makes it "weird"?
Lastly, his feet are that big, watch the first kooler movie, where kooler(in this form) steps on goku after he's been knocked into the side of a cliff.

Best answers
Chireru said:
Yes, his AIM was esf korn. Do you know him or how to reach him?
About the tail, I can shorten it, no problem there.
About his form before this one, the plan was to make that form as well as the metal form, but with the tiny amount of time I have to work on projects like this nowadays I can't quite say if I will make them or not for sure.
And I have a question, what don't you like about the skin or what makes it "weird"?
Lastly, his feet are that big, watch the first kooler movie, where kooler(in this form) steps on goku after he's been knocked into the side of a cliff.
The skin is just strange, and different. Its not bad imo, infact I quite like it. A few things to note though..

- Back of the arms are messed up
- Positioning of the muscles on the front of the legs is off
- The feet on Cooler are massive at places, and normal size in others. Its just one of those things that changed during the Movie. I say leave them big, some good goku crushing fun!

Your style seems to make little use of blending (thats not a bad thing necessarily), it makes it look fairly cartoonish and in some places rushed/unfinished. Neverthless its definatly on my download list.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
The tail is too big.
agreed,but other then that the model is very well done imo, to bad the quality of the pic is so low

🌠 Staff
Best answers
one thing, dont take pics from hlmv. you wont get the quality you want. If your using milkshape, then turn your skins emissive, diffuse, ambient, and specular to white, then change the background color if you want and take pics, thats how kama was taking pics of his skin. you can also get poses for it if you import an animation to it. Its a lot easier and the quality looks a lot betterthan hlmv.

Best answers
God , The ESF model's just get better and better...
I've always liked cooler! he's like Frieza but ... cooler (Pun intended , shoot me now)
And I really can't see anything wrong with the model apart from the spiked on the backs of his arms could be smoother like in the movie.
Other than that , Perfection.

Edit: Smoother and thinner , they kind of looked a sharks (Top , can't remember than name for it) fin in the movie , but white and backwards pointing.

Best answers
I have this one, and it rules. I really, really like it. I love the way his blue gem-parts shine!

Best answers
The_Noober, I think you are confused. No one has my model as of yet.
I figured out what was wrong with the feet, the size was fine but what was wrong was the spacing between the toes. I fixed that and made the tail the a bit shorter like suggested. Yea, the lack of blending is intentional, cause I'm trying to make it look cartoonish. That's also why there is such a high level of contrast between the outlines of muscles, for example, and the inside of them. Right now I'm working on his first form and I'll do what God Gundam suggested about the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom