• Total voters
Best answers
how do u like my Kof wallpaper?

*edit*
the girl with black hair has been fixed

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it but the girl in the middle with black hair throws it off. Because she is like some hair isn ot there.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't too bad. I think it could be better than just a white background and OWA is right, the chick in the middle makes it look funny.

But not a bad job.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though KoF is one of the coolest games in existence, your wallpaper needs work. Things are just thrown on there, and the KoF logo is smack dab right in front of you. I'd like to try to make my own KoF wp now though...do you have those people as their own pics?

Best answers
yeah my WP isnt the best but it is my first one and i like it
i need more skill in it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad for a first wallpaper, just a bunch of king of fighters standin around, simple, fun, i like it.

Best answers
its....ok

its...ok..... it needs a better background....oh..sry to sound stupid...but wut is KoF? lol, seriously....

Best answers
wat did u use to make it? coz it overlaps in some bits.... u can see the white....with the guy carrryin like the turnipy thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad, the guy in the middle, dunno whats his name, never played KoF, but if u had a big pic of him, faded into the bg with his foot kicking the lighting efx on the words KoF, would look good

also make the ppl more even, some of them are huddled in the corner, some are at the top, and theres a big white area with no one at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom