Koblano's Sig Thread

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
You relly don't have to lie. I know i'm not that good. My style is nowhere NEAR grunge compared to that. Although, my interpretation of Grunge is different too. My style of grunge is what i make, but grunge in itself is quite deiiferent
I'm not lying. I never lie. I always speak the truth...that's why I get into trouble. :cool: I don't like those sigs near as much as I like yours, and they overdid their grunge by...a lot.

Best answers
hehehe like i said Grunge is the stuf at the end of the sewer pipe :p

I think Koblano's sigs r cool but since hes tryed the grunge think they sort of suk....... Stay away from grunge dude

I likw those Grunge BERSERK ones that were posted there ausom but like the dude above said most of those they over did the grunge and Had 2 many diffrent Features!

Oha and u never said Fuc/< off so i want some textures :p

Best answers
Merry christmas, knock yourself out. Lol, quick 1 min 30 sec job

Best answers
heheh i want big 100 x 450 textures :p

pm them 2 me cause its better if i can use them before people see the texture

Best answers
Lol, i already stole it anywayz. i liked it. Like my new sig and av??

BTW, Korn is my otehr nickename due to my last nime, no reference to the band

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the font u use for ur av fits way better then the one on ur sig, the color doesn't appeal me.. very personal.. have u been visting vbrush.com ;)? Anyways it's not bad, seen better from u though

grtz Naz

Best answers
I was testing the fonts and then my rents sent me to bed. I like the av font WAY better too and i am changing it. But no, i don't know what V-Brush.com is but i will check it out. the colors were just tinkerin around, i like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom