Koblano's Sig Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont double post....

I like the blue sig, the text is decent!

Best answers
Thats ausom Dude! I love that color change!!

Hey could u make me some textures???

200 x 450

If u carnt just Say Fucl Off here and ill get it sonner or later :D

Best answers
hmmmm thinking about it that colour change is it from animater shop 3?

Best answers
Yepperz. Animation Shop 3. But Hawki, u have to realize, i am grounded from the internet for a week sop i can't make any textures for awhile. Sry

Best answers
I dont like it personly becuz the colours as much as anything try a light blue or blue/green mix. Dont like font to.

Best answers
The reason the fonts and colors are like that is bcuz it's supposed to be grungier than a normal sig. You don't understand the style. I'd love a crit from Naz or Pommy or Tim bcuz u guyz seem to understand the style a little more.

Best answers
Koblano, I love the style. ARe those eyes? The blue mixing into the green is just fine. Then again, I'm a sucker for your style of sig making. The fonts are new and different, and remind me of my handwriting...only bigger.

In other words, very nice work Koblano. Make more! :yes:

Best answers
The reason i made the grunge sig was cause i watch Avril Lavinge and i was in a grungy mood. I unno, it is all in the mood. Tip for noob sigmakers. Don't try to make a sig when your not in the right mood. When you are mad, make a sharp sig, when your happy, a nice smoother sig, ect.

Best answers
That is sooo true!

I was realy angry when i made my first goku sig for myself lol!!

Thats a good tip! and also Rock Music DOSE NOT HELP BAD MOODS! I know i've tryed it :S!!!!

And Koblano good work dude! one question though?

Whats grunge??????

cause i thought it was the sticky green stuf at the end of a sewer pipe :] ?

Best answers
It is, but it's also a style. It's more of a depressed, groggy, messy style, but it can turn out really nice. Some of Tim's stuff is grunge...well, a better example is Pommy. He/she has some GREAT grunge sigs. Take a look, thats a good example of grunge.

BTW, i made a new sig for a friend. It's a new style i call confused. I was just in total dissarry when i made it, and you can tell bcuz it is really just all over the place, not definate scheme just random things thrown in. What you think? I'm gonna try to make more confused sigs

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Koblano, you're better.
You relly don't have to lie. I know i'm not that good. My style is nowhere NEAR grunge compared to that. Although, my interpretation of Grunge is different too. My style of grunge is what i make, but grunge in itself is quite deiiferent

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom