Know MySQL and PHP? (Rewards if you can help.)

Best answers
This is for experienced users only.

I will give any user that helps me a free subdomain to my website with CGI-Access and a MySql databse.

Prove to me you know your stuff and you will also get credit for solving the problems I am having.

You must be willing to keep what we are doing between you, me, and a few others. Its a special project that needs to be taken care of ASAP.

Got skills? Contact me via Email at [email protected] or AIM at Cookster88.

Do not waste my time if you think you have skills and don't. Editing stuff doesn't cut it, this is actually writing stuff. Also post here if you want to contact me another way. Or PM me.

Best answers
PS - Alot of the code is already writen, you will merely need to look at the script and understand it. Once that is done, I have a few hacks aka pre-codes that I want to add, but get compile errors within the MySQL database and the script it self.

You will first need to fix these for starters, and we can work things out from there.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To quote Blazzing Saddles, "Isn't Anybody going to help that poor man?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AIM: [ censored my Nretep - requested by SPiN ] <--- Good host :D

Best answers
Not host, knowledge fool. Read the post, I have my own domain, I need someone with KNOWLEDGE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as SierraSonic said ... pm SPiN .. he has much knowledge about these things ... and hurry .. I think I'll cut him AIM in a while ...

PS: don't double post, press edit button for change anything

Best answers
Its an issue with a script, Im getting SQL errors when creating tables and I'm having trouble compiling the script. I think if I get the tables to compile I can figure the rest out on my own.

I will also need someone to modify and add to the already made scripts.

i need a good host
This thread is about me needing help - not you.

Best answers
What kinda errors with building tables??? Do the object stand on the wrong place or something, if you just have compiling problems you should check an MySQL forum....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we told you already ... PM SPiN or read tutorials ...
I asked SPiN and he said I shall cut his AIM-accountname ...
that means you've to look in tutorials yourself

Best answers
Nretep, I talked to spin, he knows about as much as I do. I don't need someone who can modify something, I need someone who can build code. Spin does what I do, copy and paste code and create tables and stuff, thats easy, I need someone who can actually WRITE code.

And finding tutorials is a bit harder for MySQL/PHP. I've found some, but they aren't as good as books, not to mention it takes time. And thats what I'm trying to cut down on.

Best answers
i have learned some code, but i have no experience with cgi dude. sorry. i can send you a file that you can edit and that should allow you to create tables and databases from your mysql

Best answers
Well, post the SQL code you use to create the tables here, and i'll take a look at it.

Best answers
I can't do that here harsens :-D Its top secret code.

I'll PM you or stick a post on the private forums when I get around to the part I'll need help with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom