Knight

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I wanted to try out sketching. This is a WIP of a medieval scene. Its original art.

EDIT
I didnt spend too much time on the sketch, but Ima layer it and make it much better. Anyone know a way to put a layer behind the background layer?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes... copy the background alyer and set on a opacity of 50% and then make the layer you want to have backwards of the background under the background layer...

Anyway, i dislike it somehow... the horse dont have such legs... try to watch out some pics of horses also where is the knightes leg? and everything is cruspy... well ill wait till tis finished

Best answers
You need to move the guy up a bit, he looks like he is growing out of the horse rather than being sat on it. That and study horse anatomy (i'm talking about the legs, specifically. Other than that it's pretty groovy, clean it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like a Minotaur gone bad. :p

Best answers
Looks good. But I prefer the knights from Final fantasy. Especially Cloud's big buster sword. I love big swords. That sword in that picture you drawn looks alittle puny =|

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some proportion issues in this one, the knight's arms and legs are way too long.

As far as the putting an image behind the background layer.

If your using photoshop, just drag the layer under the background layer, in the layer dialog box.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm but if the background is basic background you have to copy the background first in a new layer... (so ctrl+shift+n and then ctrl+a at the background then ctrl+c then select the new created layer and push ctrl+v) ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom