Kirlin

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
All of you say that only because you do not know how to use him. I know better than most how to use him. So this really is no problem. Yes he is weak, and yet at the same time I have managed to get untransed krillin at a higher pl then the rest of the server just by using him the way he is meant to be used.

Trust me, he is a jack of all trades and king of all. You guys are just so obsessed with speed, that you dont know how to play the game.
Well to be honest anyone can get a higher PL then everyone else in the server if ur good at the game.

Also on another note tho I see where KWS is comin from also but i dont know if guys realize this but....KRILIIN IS THE SAME SPEED AS 4-5 OTHER CHARACTERS. Trunks, Gohan, Piccolo, and Frieza all have speeds of 180 so i honestly dont see where the disadvantage comes in at besides the transformation. If u really wanna get down to the grit of it basing ur thoughts of speed on power then everyone is weak excpet Goku, Vegeta, Cell, and Buu in a sense. Krillin isnt as weak as u guys make him out to be IMO

Force Pit Member
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
All of you say that only because you do not know how to use him. I know better than most how to use him. So this really is no problem. Yes he is weak, and yet at the same time I have managed to get untransed krillin at a higher pl then the rest of the server just by using him the way he is meant to be used.

Trust me, he is a jack of all trades and king of all. You guys are just so obsessed with speed, that you dont know how to play the game.
Just because you can beat out some players in a public server does not mean he isn't underpowered compared to the rest of the characters in esf.

I've already said earlier in the thread why krillen is a weak character, besides just slower speed.
~Dark Trunks~ said:
Also on another note tho I see where KWS is comin from also but i dont know if guys realize this but....KRILIIN IS THE SAME SPEED AS 4-5 OTHER CHARACTERS. Trunks, Gohan, Piccolo, and Frieza all have speeds of 180 so i honestly dont see where the disadvantage comes in at besides the transformation...
But those characters get a much earlier transformation then him, whereas with krillen you have to play with a slow person all the way up to his far away trans. And he is not that great of a character untransed, so that does not help matters.

nge

Best answers
Statistically Buu will beat Krillin every time. Stronger, faster, more HP, a beam almost as strong as KHH with nearly double the starting PL, and a laser attack. You've got solar flare and a disc over him, and possibly the scatter beam. Of two players with equal skill, Buu will win every time unless the overall skill is so low buu cannot dodge disks.

Krillin is the same speed as freiza, trunks, gohan, and piccolo but they all have superior HP and PL (except gohan, who krillin has a pretty even fight with unless gohan uses the early trans to his advantage.) They all have their quirk advantages too- laser, shield, multihit, (earlytranses,) scattershot. Krillin has the KHH and solar flare over all of them, but clever SBC/laser usage and proper melee pressure should prevent it from being too much of a problem.

It doesn't matter which charecter you "like the most." Statistically speaking, Krillin is worse than every charecter at something. Don't go attacking a posters skill level when that has nothing to do with the argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom