Kirlin

Best answers
Why is Kirlin so fast when he transes?? It's insaene! O_O

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's to balance out the fact that until he does transform, he completely sucks in almost every department . . . at which point he will own the server.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!?!

Krillin is weak in every department my ass. He is super in every department especally when he is slow. People just dont know how to use him and abuse what shouldnt be abused.......

Force Pit Member
Best answers
actually he is a weak character compared to the others. His destructo disc isn't good. Its small, slow, and obvious. Maybe in 1.3 it will be fixed better. Yea he has kamehameha and solar flare, but so does goku and cell. His scatter beam is not going to help you in one on one situations, so that one gets ruled out. He's very slow, and the fact that his trans takes forever is a BIG negative, even with speed afterword because you have to play with a weak character up until then.

If you want esf to be taken seriously then it should have better balance. Beams doing so much hp damage in general is another negative too.

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
actually he is a weak character compared to the others. His destructo disc isn't good. Its small, slow, and obvious. Maybe in 1.3 it will be fixed better. Yea he has kamehameha and solar flare, but so does goku and cell. His scatter shot is not going to help you in one on one situations, so that one gets ruled out. He's very slow, and the fact that his trans takes forever is a BIG negative, even with speed afterword because you have to play with a weak character up until then.

If you want esf to be taken seriously then it should have better balance. Beams doing so much hp damage in general is another negative too.
I have to agree, Krillin is pretty much weak. The only special thing he has is his speed, which greatly gives him an advantage. He is also dangerous at a high power level, where he can spam the server with his Scatter Shot attack.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I like Krillin the way he is o_O. Yea he is slightly weaker compared to everybody else, but if your good enough you can trans within the 50-70 min game time. IMO when Krillen transforms hes like the secret character of ESF. And its perfectly balanced, not everyone can get that high a powerlevel in a certain amount of time. It depends on the level of whos in the server. Anyway, I played as transed Krillen for the first time a few days ago and the speed was actually more fun than it was an advantage, if you want an advantage for him he has more HP and a much higher PL when he transforms. I fight better untransed with any character, but Krilled is too fast to melee with transformed if your fighting someone that moves enough. But it was still fun, so I like him the way he is, ESF will be taken seriously wether or not Krillen has his transformation, its balanced fine, IMO he should be left the same.

Best answers
Krillans ma fav character :p

His FUN.
And when his transed, oooo everyone dead!
(if you can controll the speed ^^)

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Evry one know In kung Fu Speed it's evry thing so i think kurilin speed it's to big even biger then Evil Buu i think he suld have a speed like Evil Buu (320) not(350) to be more balance (He is my Melee Caracter & Buu)

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Evry one know In kung Fu Speed it's evry thing so i think kurilin speed it's to big even biger then Evil Buu i think he suld have a speed like Evil Buu (320) not(350) to be more balance (He is my Melee Caracter & Buu)
OK lets get this straight. Krillin sucks unless you are a compleete pro in using him. He starts the slowest and he only gets 1 transformation. While the other players will get more transformations in 1.3 our Krillin will be stuck with the same transformation he has now (maby changed a bit but its still only 1 trans).

So you are saying just cause Buu is stronger than Krillin in the show he shouldnt be beaten in speed >.>

Oh and as for the Kung Fu stuff. Speed isnt everything but it gives you a big advantage. And since when is DBZ Kung Fu. Martial arts aint only Kung Fu you know ^^

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
"Oh and as for the Kung Fu stuff. Speed isnt everything but it gives you a big advantage. And since when is DBZ Kung Fu. Martial arts aint only Kung Fu you know ^^"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Realy Speed it's evry thing in a game not for kung Fu only and martial arts, if kurilin will be more fast then KidBuu I think I am goig to Play only whith Kurilin because he is invincebel , and as you call him ussles in normal form your worng he is to Good as a beam spamer :D

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
"Oh and as for the Kung Fu stuff. Speed isnt everything but it gives you a big advantage. And since when is DBZ Kung Fu. Martial arts aint only Kung Fu you know ^^"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Realy Speed it's evry thing in a game not for kung Fu only and martial arts, if kurilin will be more fast then KidBuu I think I am goig to Play only whith Kurilin because he is invincebel , and as you call him ussles in normal form your worng he is to Good as a beam spamer :D
I said big advantage. How you can use that advantage is up to you. Also if your character is to fast you end up doing more mistakes than you would with a slower character. Fastest isnt invincible. As for the beamspam. That dosent work with someone meleeing your ass all the time. It only works if you manage to break away, but a fiew teleports fix that XD

Only problem is if you loose the beamspammer out of your site. Than a lot of people die untill someone catches up to him again.

Best answers
Unless of course the bastard keeps turbo beam jumping across the whole damn map till u get tired of chasin his ass

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
maybe i know why he is really fast becuzz he is bald...never played krillin transformed :D it takes ours to trans him..

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think like 30 min and i can trans :D Muhahaha and yes beamjumping it's a fast get way

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
To all those who thinks untansformed krillin is weak:
YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IN THE FIERY DEPTHS OF HELL!!!

I WILL EAT YOU AND CRAP OUT YOUR SOUL!

*cough* Oh, sorry something was caught in my voice.

Krillins lack of speed is what makes him so great. Dont forget, I can track you for 20 minutes across a map.

nge

Best answers
Krillin (untransed) is a weak charecter but still a threat. He's a jack of all trades but a king of none- he can do everything nearly, just not as well as any of the charecters who specialize in what he's attempting.

KWS, being slower is never an advantage. Unless it were a race to see who could fly into a spirit bomb faster, being slow is usually what will get you killed.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
All of you say that only because you do not know how to use him. I know better than most how to use him. So this really is no problem. Yes he is weak, and yet at the same time I have managed to get untransed krillin at a higher pl then the rest of the server just by using him the way he is meant to be used.

Trust me, he is a jack of all trades and king of all. You guys are just so obsessed with speed, that you dont know how to play the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom