Kirby maps(>'_')>

Best answers
i have another idea.. a kirby map ..the pink gumball has episodes too named: Kirby right back at ya (i only found 3 episodes nr1,2 and 4)so i gotta make a map like the levels in the kirby games... and if anyone can make a kirby model (if you know him) i can put it in my map... i hope it's gonna be a success :)
so you have to wait longer then i thought(>'_')>
oh yeah ... if you wanna help me(if you have the game(s) )give me some screenshots :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i whas waiting til you're doing that, i know that you woold do that :\
o, don't worry, i know kurachi 3 years from nou.
i've got an kirby model, anyone want to use it to make an good kirby model?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
(D'_')==D(X_x)>
lol, a kirby map would be funny ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can do the kirby model. I have been wanting to so i will.

Best answers
i think it's not hard to make.... and if anyone has pic's of kirby with kirby's powers from ssbm .. maybe someone can make those too.. so kirby with : mario, luigi, dr mario, donkey kong, link(same as young link), samus, yoshi, fox, falco, pichu,pikachu, captain falcon, ness, peach, bowser, zelda, sheik, ice climbers, jigglypuff, mewtwo, marth, roy, ganondorf and mr. game & watch <--- with their powers..... here is the site:
http://www.classicgaming.com/kirby/games/smashmelee/kirby.html
if i have all of them i can make a ssbm kirby map:) so you can see all those models in 1 map :yes:

Best answers
Yeah but one question...which char will kirby most fit?? I mean none of the fighting styles of the origanal esf char are similar to Kirby's fighting style...

Best answers
Gears said:
Yeah but one question...which char will kirby most fit?? I mean none of the fighting styles of the origanal esf char are similar to Kirby's fighting style...
no.. i mean that if i have those models i can make a big kirby ssbm map with the models in the map:) they don't have to move :]
of course IF the maker(s) of those kirby's want to have it in esf models he/she can make a skeleton in it :)
oh and maker(s) ... if you wanna do something for dbz just give him ssjhair or something else from dbz like the M of majin :D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grrrrrrr Kirby... Kiddy Nubs X_x No not really... Kirby sux0rz It would be hilarious to see a kirby map with a (>'_')>
Texture o_O That would be funny rofl

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
raiko said:
I can do the kirby model. I have been wanting to so i will.
just give me the email and i will send it to you ok?
and it's an do-it-self kit so sucses :smile:

Best answers
does somebody has or can somebody make : kirby games textures(like grounds and walls and more)if so please PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom