Kioken

Best answers
Is it possible to give Goku Kaioen...?

And another Question.... Why is it only goku thad got a Special Ability.... all the Men Shuld have one.... FX. Picollo Shuld have regenaration Too.... but not as and attack just so thad he regenarate life slowly... and Buu Ability to Absorbed Other :) could be cool :)

Orz

Best answers
Kaioken is technically a transformation, or so I'm guessing, and all transformations are meant for later releases - not 1.2, but later still. Something we won't see soon. Still, I'd be glad to be proved wrong.

The idea of a unique trait for each character is a nice one, but poses problems... Piccolo can regenerate, and so can Cell; Buu can absorb people, and so can Cell (pre-Perfect Form, that is. While he's designed to fuse with the androids, he drains power from his other victims.) Do we give Cell both abilities?

And while some characters would have an obvious special ability, like Gohan getting annoyed or the regeneration you mentioned, what does Krillin have apart from a powerful hair-growth formula? It's when you add one little thing to a character that you have to start weighing it against the others...

Best answers
is it not possible to make a kioken Attack where the Player can use Kioken as long as he has KI for it??? and charge the attack up (with out use Ki) and FX. when it is ½ full then it is a kioken 5 and full kioken 10 and all after how many kiokens the faster the ki drain....

About the Abilits.... i don´t know with Krillin... but gohan..... he can Get Xtrem Angry.... FX. When under 25 life does his KI raise with 2.5 Mio (unable to Go SSJ) and As SSJ does his Ki raise with 5 MIO.... :D

Krillin Maybe Slower Ki Drain... or able to plant Senzu beans... :D

Orz

Best answers
You mean Kaioken working as a sort of Super-Turbo? That would work well, though (as you've said) everyone else would need something else to balance it out. And you'd probably make it so that it wouldn't work after you go SSJ. True, Goku did some sort of 'super Kaioken' against Pikkon, but he only did that once and I like to pretend it was some sort of terrible mistake. Because "Super Kaioken" is just wrong.

Kaioken's been mentioned enough times now to be on the team's 'list', but whether it's a list of things to be implemented later (SSJ2/SSJ3) or never at all (fusion) I don't know. You can undoubtedly find an old thread on it somewhere and read what's been discussed so far. Pretty much every possible Kaioken has been covered.

Best answers
KioKen might be a good idea (Since turning Super sayajin takes a long time) I've been looking at some other games who used kioken, in Gokuden 2 for Snes when ever you use Kioken your body goes red and your PL goes bigger but the thing is that your HP get's drained and you can't power up so the Ki get's drained whenever you do a big attack, you can stop it by turning it off powering up and do it again but it got me in trouble when I faced Ginu on namek later on as I kept Kioken on too long

Best answers
Well.... if the other chars shall have something so thay are fair thad goku has kioken.... Hmmmm...... Yes thad is a proplem.... Well..... would it be fair if goku got stunede for a will after??? FX. Kioken 5..... Stunded 10 Sec.... Kioken 10 Stunded 20 sec...... and in thad time can the enemy trowe him around.....

Master Asia

M
what does Krillin have apart from a powerful hair-growth formula?
ROFLMAO!!!! that 1 killed me.

Anyways, these traits, id rather have as a uniq skills/technique a character has. Yes Goku has Kaioken, but what I dont get it how Tien, Piccolo, Chaozu, and Yamcha did not learn this from King Kai. These 4 even accomplished the training in King Kai's Planet in shorter time than Goku did and they did not learn jack lol.

Also if you havent noticed yet, Goku already has a special trait(teleporting while charging attacks).

Best answers
Theres really no point to having kaioken because there's turbo, turbo raises your ki and the kaioken attack would just raise your ki also so really no point

Best answers
No But Kioken Is Great Fun To Have :) and make a Kioken Kemehameha :D

Best answers
Kaioken should raise your PL twice as nuch as normal turbo:devgrin:

Best answers
i think that kioken should be an "attack/move" it uses alot of ki and if u have a low ki it hurt u like in the show when his skin goes all bubley

Best answers
Yes and you should only be able to use it 2 or 3 times then you have to recover

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom