kioken or something

Best answers
Its not really the kaioken attack, but i like how it looks where can i download it?

Best answers
there is no kaioken attack, its a move that goku uses to burst his power.

Best answers
tha charge only needs red the kamehameha still must be blue just most make goku red when he charge up just like he's using the lil spiritbomb but then red
anyway it looks pretty good

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow..-_- I kinda liked your previous edits, but this doesn't even make sense, kaio ken is not even an atack, it's a way to increase your ki,speed,strength rapidly for a short period. You can do better then this, that's for sure, you should put some more effort in it, try to make a show dedicated final flash, with all the fancy lightning and stuff, that would be worthy a download.

Best answers
FYI lior, Kaioken is not an attack like the Kamehameha wave or something... It's a powerup, like most people already said;

Best answers
You could make the surrounding of your Kaioken a bit more transparant.. and not soooo circly.... for ex. Take Gohan's Shield thingy move... then create that with redish stuff then you got Kaioken... i guess...

Best answers
Well, correct me if I'm wrong. But it still doesn't look like the real Kaioken. Here's another picture, you should try to make it look a bit more like that IMO;

Best answers
wasent this dead any how

{Cx2}Orca wots that in youre picture,not sig or avatar the picture u posted

this 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom