Best answers
Well i dont know if this would be a model edit but i guess it is. I made this just for the heck of it to see if anyone one would be intrested by it. If this is a edit i guess it is my first model edit!:laff:

Link to pics: http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=262018

If anyone wants to host this model just pm me. ill include the red aura with the model also.

almost fogot to give crits to the the person who made the origanal goku model.

Give crits to me to :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Even if the credits are obvious, it is always nice to give credits to the oringinal modeller :rolleyes:

Best answers
I think im going to change his hair so it looks like it does on the pic that i have as my avatar

Does anyone out there have a no shirt skin that i could have then ill make the model with no shirt. I dont know how to skin :laff:

Best answers
Nice...But i cant see that much of a diffrence, only the red glow, the red eyes and eyebrows...

And D-ToX nice to see some more Danish people around here.

Danmark Styere for vildt.

Best answers
It looks ok for your first edit. Lol ive seen some editors do some pretty bad things to models their first time, but yours is ok.

I wanna thank you for the idea though hehe. But I will be modeling Goku during his fight with Vegeta in the Saiyin Saga.
The first will be him either with his shirt slightly torn off(like hanging halfway across his chest) and the transformation will be the Kaioken X3 Goku, when he gets ripped:D .

Best answers
Looks pretty good for a first edit, like the concept even if it's just some brushing work...
I can host it for you, just mail it to me and i will post the link here...

Best answers
Thanks all of you and DakD if you do that model when he is kioken x3 try to make his hair like the pic that i have as a avatar.

Best answers
I can't see that much of a difference to the original Goku.
1) If you did this by skinning it's OK
2) If you did this by adding a permanent moving aura to Goku O_O AWESOME

Choose....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then go else where if u dont like it

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by bile
this is the most strict forum ive ever seen ...
Sorry bud, there was a rule, he was jsut pointing it out to him, lucky he didn't get a warning, thatmy friend, is leniancy.

Back on topic f00s! :p

You may now continue with your lives. :devgrin:

Best answers
ok then. Well any ways is there any way to make it so goku does have a permanent red kind of aura around him?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well could u plz fix those pics cuz i can see them when they are small but when i click on them i see that red X

Best answers
i think u could have a permanent red aura round him i thin ya just got to import a red aura and assign it to the model (goku) and compile it... (i will try it and see if it works if i does then i will post a pic)

Best answers
if it works to make a model/aura in one mdl it would be a great kaioken goku:yes: great idea

Best answers
If you did this by adding a permanent moving aura to Goku

Hm making it just being there is a very very easy job. If you want to make it permanent moving you need to do some animation work. I don't like changing lots of animation smds (good ol' lazyness.....) but if someone needs help I would assist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom