Best answers
That sounds good but there is only one problem............. I dont know how to do that :laff: but i am going to have a transformatin sound so when you are trnsforming or going to kioken x3 he will yell a little then yell kiokenx3. If anyone knows how to make a permanet aura i would highly appriciate it.

Best answers
the only problem is that with a permanant aura, is that it always surtrounds you, thats good but what about when u use turbo? it would have a white aura as well as the red one... it would look a bit weird, dont u think? :rolleyes: if someone can change the individual turbo aura, that'd be good, and somehow make the hair turn red only when under turbo, like outline where the hair would be in the aura and colour that part of the aura the colour u want the hair to be, if u understand what im trying to say...

Best answers
Ok i make this : First i decompiled the Model and the normal esf Aura. The i loaded the Aura in Milkshape with smd import than i delete the skeleton of the Aura after that you can import the Model than assign the Aura to the Bip01 Skeleton and then you have to make a transparency red aura i did this with the normal windows Paint Editor Than export it to an smd and it work. But there is still one problem the aura dont move with the body so it looks ugly the hole time the aura has the same position around the body but i fix this sonn i think its only a Question of time.

And to the turbo Aura decompile it with milkshape than load the mdl with HL model viewer than select textures than select the withe aura and then import the red aura colour and save it to model and replace the original with it it works 100% !! I did this with cells grenn aura because it sucks that he has not the super saiyan aura like in the DBZ series !!!!!!!!

And @ gogeta5000 if you want i can explain you how to model like that contact me in ICQ the user name is Makia

Best answers
why dont you model the aura into the model .. then make his aura larger than the one modeled to him .. so boost makes his aura thicker and bigger ...

Best answers
i tried to do what makia told you guys (about the aure thing) to do and whan i try to comple the file it says: uknown bonecontroller bip 01spine what to do

Best answers
Thats what i say you have to assign the Aura to the bones ok make it so : Go to join than click on the Bip01 and then make SelUnAssigned and then click assign and now if you export your model it should work !!!!!

Best answers
ok i gat the aure thing exported but nw whan i play i see only the aure i cant see the player and he his still there what to do to make him visble?

Bolteh2

B
brightblade stop the spamming og questions, you ask the same questions in almost every thread and you even make new threads bout it, i already gave a you a warning but seems that it didnt get through to you, im going to give you another warning

total of 2 warnings, a few more and its a ban

kthx

new get back to topic, if i see anymore of questions of you brightblade that doesnt have anything to to with the model/skin/animations, than im gonna close the thread
kthx again

Best answers
juses isnt it about modeling what is it about magic i dont seem to understand what the hell do you whant form me s bolt i ask question zbout modeling ok so stop with that warning thing

Best answers
juses isnt it about that model with the aure modeling what is it about magic i dont seem to understand what the hell do you whant form me s bolt i ask question about modeling ok so stop with that warning thing

Bolteh2

B
brightblade, i would shut up if i were you, yes, this is about a model, but what you ask/say has nothing to do with models, and dont doublepost, if ur gonna keep doing this **** ullgonna get in lots of troubles....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That KAIOKEN GOKU is no big deal just some stupid recolor on the Saiyan hair is just a stupid recolor into Red I mean is no big deal.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you obviousley havent read a good chunck of this thread. he is talking about atting a permanent kaio-ken aure to the model. and last time i checked gogeta5000 was having problems compiling the model with the aura. read up before you make assumptions like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom