Best answers
i have tried it and it WORKS! but theres a problem.. unless it has something to do with tha bone am not sure because if ya walk or run the aura kinda follows and moves up and down like its working and sometimes goku comes threw it. can any one help me out with this prob because i am not very good with bones and stuff and if ya can help me and it work i will send it to gogeta 5000 and let him uplaod it
any help at all?

Best answers
well i dont know anything about the bones of the model but does the aura be a attachment to the model? I dont know what im talking about:p

Best answers
To which bone did you assign it? I'd suggest the pelvis or one of the spines. load the run2.smd into milkshape and check if it's right. If not change the bone.

And nope, attachments in ESF are the palces for the sprites of the beams. Where they charge up, where the muzzle flash comes from and from there you see the beam flying off. And it does not work with models so you have to make the model you want to appear to be in the palyer mdl file.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
that'd be pretty cool if u can make a red aura with it

Best answers
well i am still trying to get it right i assigned it to the pelvis but still kinda mess's upi will keep trying thow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand why you just put red streaks in his hair and called it Kaioken? You should have made a nice kaioken aura for turbo go make the model more complete.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theyre talking about adding on a permenent kaioken aura. besides if you make a kaio-ken turbo aura, it changes the aura for all the characters.

Best answers
That is not true because I've seen a set of models on this forum with all different color auras. They all worked at the same time.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone is supposed to be working on a permanent kaio-ken aura for the model. i dont know how thats all going right now or even if somebody is still woring on the model.

Best answers
well i was going to make his hair like the hair is on my avatar pic but im not sure were the outline of his hair is when im redoing it. Im not sure how the permanet aura is going. I hope it gets done soon. Ill try working on this model more to make it more kiokenish like.

Best answers
Not buff enough, his hair was red because of the aura.. he had eyes, and he had a belt. And I think for a perma aura it would have to be part of the model..

Best answers
your should take 2 AscensionX about the aura he made a sweet eletric one that u could probly use!

Best answers
ssj nathan what compile system are you using cuz i tried to do that aure thing with milkshape and it didnt work so please tell what progrem to use

Best answers
yo man i realy like ur kioken goku im a kioken fan umm let us down load it and try to find a link with red aura or something

Best answers
I will release it when im all done with the body and the colors on his body. I still have to make his hair reder and then i have to find out how to make a permanet aura for the model. oo and Freezer i got your message and that would be a great idea to make a sound when he transfoms. ill try to work on that to. MAN!! i have lots to do!! Still have to do homework!!!

Best answers
Why do you try to make permanent auro only make a auro where the normale wite auro for goku is red and then try to make it so when goku activate the aura had had to shout Kaioken attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom