KingYama + AirPort + SnakeWay + PrincessPalace + HomeOfInfiniteLosers + KingKaiPlanet

Best answers
well 5 minutes and about 20 sec you make only from king yama to Snake head, on that violet path
So if I make to travel only 5 minutes on the snake will be a bit strange

most of the ppl told me 30 minutes so this mean you will make 15 minutes to Snake Palace and another 15 minutes untill you reach the snake tail. If you don't fall down

Best answers
yeah that's great, 30 min. will be good, and good map anyway
oh yeah to GokuSSJ, thanks for the tutorial, now i'll be able to learn ut2004 mapping man :) and as i said before : awesome map :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
30 minutes including Princess Snake, it's supposed to be a test of endurance after all. Besides people would need to keep away from the razor edges and loops in the path which would keep it interesting.

EDIT: Don't you start at the snake head and make your way to the tail tip? I remember Goku jumping over the head from King Yemma's. I'll get you ref pics if you want.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, one of Yemma's assistants drove goku to that place in a car. It was pretty damn far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry I didn't mean it like that, I meant the head is the end closest to King Yemma's, and the tail is the end closest to King Kai's.

EDIT: Are you going to be able to fly along this? I remember Goku didn't because the whole point of it was a training/endurance test and if he flew over it it would hardly train him, but players, unless they get stronger from running, would probably opt for flying.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, the head was rather far away. Goku got a ride from yemma's assistants. In a small car that only big enough for two persons.

I'm not referring to the car Goku fell of on snakeway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom