Kingdom Hearts v.s Resident Evil 4...LOL

What do you think of my site

• YOUR SITE IS F*CKED UP AND WILL NEVER GET GOOD!!!! SO DON\'T WORK ON IT!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your site\'s basics are good but it still needs a lot of work, keep on it!!!

• Nice site, don\'t change it anymore it\'s good enough already!!!

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b8G8delDlk&eurl=

Apparently, that is MC Chris talking (MC PeePants from Aqua team Hunger Force). Never played Resident Evil 4 and I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts 2, but that's just hilarious and true to an extent, when it comes to action-pace. But then again it's like comparing apples and oranges.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did I keep hearing MSN messages through out the video?

Best answers
Because it isn't the original video it is edited, however that is mc someone just added game images to the audio.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL, so very very true.

Nothing can compete with RE4.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahah that was fun lool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, that was pretty good.
But he needs to shut up about Kingdom Hearts cutscenes, 'cause their fricking awesome =P

Best answers
i ant played KH2 yet but watching that video kinda makes me not want to now lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never got sucked in to resident evil games. Zombie games and horor-movie esque games were never my bag. Haven't played KHII yet. I want to beat KH first. Honestly, I like KH cause of it's replay value...mainly because the game takes a long time to progress through, meaning that to start over is like playing the game for the first time again. 5 hours on the total, and I'm only two worlds further. But really, I think it's well balanced. It's a puzzle game, an rpg and an action game. The Tarzan level felt easy, and yet it took me over an hour to pass through. Now that's a sign of a good game; hours pass, and yet you don't even feel it. It means it's interesting and immersing.

Resident Evil, I dunno, I don't see many non-linear possibilities for a video game version of Dawn of the Dead. If I want to get scared, I watch a horror movie. A horror game would probably make me p!$$ myself just because you don't see things coming like you do in a movie, but otherwise...a fps with the undead? Sorry, not sold.

Best answers
i got res evil 4, i couldnt get into it tho cuz the view was pissing me off lawl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahahahahhaa, thats the funniest thing i've seen in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom