Kingdom Hearts: Riku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I didnt showed you since along time some models i done...
now i finished The Riku Model (Unskinned).
I wanted to post it here and wanted to know what ya think.

Ya may click at my sig to know for what it is... :p :]

(btw. if somebody wanna do me a favor please find a realistic skinning tutorials) :p

Best answers
It is very good TryForce :D My only problem is that the Keyblade might be a bit short(the blade part) and his face looks weird but... it's unskinned, so :)
You got his stance right...

Best answers
The eyes look wrong to me.. But im sure that they are wrong. Have you looked at some of the pictues of riku? Im sure you know the eyes arnt like that at all. But yeh a front veiw would be nice :].

Best answers
Why does Riku have the Keyblade ? Sora is the one that has the keyblade man. Riku has that one cool looking sword that Malificent gave him or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's a form of the keyblades called the "oblivion" that you get in hallow bastion

and yeah... riku gets teh baddazz blade from magnifico!

Best answers
I thought it was a Keyblade... they called it the "Keyblade to Unlock Hearts" or some other crazy stuff like that. Anyway I think it should be longer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Riku should be the Keyblade master but he changed to the dark side... thats why Sora had the keyblade.

This sword is only as example... cuz in my mod he can use magnifico blade or the oblivion keyblade ... and sure both at once :p

Btw. I will gonna animate the eyes... so i got a therio how to make them good animated... you will see ^^ i hope it will work.

Hmmm, i will think about the size of the keyblade....

EDIT::::::::::::
Some fixin:

OUPPPPSSS....

Here for teh spezal pehrson:

(btw. shoulders fixed o.o" )

EDIT::::::

why no replies -.-"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ow, thats nice.... damn thanks... ill start on!

(btw. where u found such a good resolution pic?)

Best answers
Something seems wrong. At first I thought his arms were too long but then I realized they need to look a little more... lanky. I hope you understand what I mean. Very good though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Sry idont get the point :=/

Best answers
Ahh that looks nice...

My friend says I'm lanky, and... well... his arms are fine but I think you should have them bend forward a bit... hold on I'll try my first ever drawover >_>

Ok, it isn't great but I hope it works. I mean he should be more bendy, stringy, seeming graceful like a breakdancer... as if he doesn't have bones >_>

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The shoulders, knees, elbows, and the abdomen are horribly contructed. If you're making this for a game or something, redo those parts, unless you want pointy shoulders, knees, elbows, blah blahdy blah blah.

The head looks horrible. Nose and eyes positioning is horribly disproportionate, from the front his face looks like a Tiki statue. Also, way too many wasted polygons on the face.

Your flow seems fine, just fix the proportions and the deformable limbs and you're ok.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crits: Knees,Shoulders = O.k.

But wtf is abdomen? o.o"

Btw the face semms to have low poly... cuz the mouth got teasy... and on the lips i only used 12 polys each lip... what r limbs o.o"?

Oh, and i will try to fix that face soon as possible ^^"

Best answers
Limbs - One of the jointed appendages of an animal, such as an arm, leg, wing, or flipper, used for locomotion or grasping.
Abdomen - The part of the body that lies between the thorax and the pelvis and encloses the stomach, intestines, liver, spleen, and pancreas. Also called belly.

;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sugest to not do the lip's, i've a technick to make the mound look way better without waisting polly.(i used it to make bfp models have a mound)
you could also try to make it more like a child, it is now like he is 16.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do what niobe said, he has Payne in his sig.

Also, the mouth looks better in the funky render with the reflective floor. I think the lighting in your renders are ****ed up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why ****ed up?
I just moved the mouth upside :D

(btw. knee i´d allready fixed yesterday now i gonna do the other sword and fix thos other things)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom