Kingdom Hearts II

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far I'm only about 4 hours into it and I just got control of Sora. The prologue is a little long but it explains pretty much everything from KH1 and KH CoM so you know where you are when you start to control Sora. Raxos is not a bad character but I wish you could have played as Sora from the beginning because the prologue is a gaurenteed 3+ hours and adds a nice little story aswell to the mix.

I put my game down for the night because I got to get up at 5am tomorrow but I will be picking my controller up again tomorrow when I get home from work thats for damn sure

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AYE

4 hours into it and control of sora

ruined it, im in control of Roxas.

Anyways, I love the reversal. I had some thread earlier, but oh well. This game is definately worth way more then a 7.6 from IGN. ******************************* you IGN!
:warning:Teh spoiler!
I loved the part where they stole the word and it turned out to be photo That made me laugh :D
:warning:

Best answers
! ;o im going to play it in .. umm .. 2-3 dayes. i really REALLY cant wait till that! >;o but there gotta be sumthing for tehh pain, and that is the godfather tieh game! <3 ^^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope to pick up this game once I have some money. Students tend to run out as the school year gets closer to the end.

Kaination said:
This game is definately worth way more then a 7.6 from IGN.
IGN has always been hit or miss, really depending on who is giving the review. And I know that IGN scores are not an average, but when KH2 gets two 9.0s, an 8.5, and two 7.5s, and gets an overall score of 7.6, while the press average 9.1 and the reader average is 9.4 something is flawed with their system.

Contrast with Ice Age 2: The Melt Down. One 8, three 7.5s, and a 7. A reader average of 7, and a press average of 7.9, and this game got a better overall score than KH2 with a 7.9.

I hate IGNs rating system sometimes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: I hear the combat in KH2 is ridiculously easy, and that they took out some of the RPG elements that made KH1 so much fun. Is this true? I heard the Atlantica world was reduced to some lame rhythmic game. x_x;

Best answers
bought myself KH1 a few weeks ago and almost beaten KH:CoM...
i was surprised how god damn hard Kh1´s boss battles and sometimes the normal enemies are (or maybe i totally sucked at the game).i played the game until i unlocked almost every planet and found alot of keyholes.
too bad my 16MB memorie card (MAX MEMORY) collapsed after a quarter year already and deleted all my savegames.
sure the game got alot of quality and style but it really isnt that much entertaining(i mean fighting the same lame low ki enemys over and over again..) and the fighting system,its story (which wasnt really surprising or anything special to be honest) isnt worth to play it through again, atleast IMO!
as long as kingdom hearts 2 adds something revolutionary goddamn cool to its gameplay, ill never buy it.
rather go out and buy resident evil 4 since it really kicks ass or go get a xbox cheap somewhere and get ninja gaiden black!!!

my english sux, have a nice day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
:eek: I hear the combat in KH2 is ridiculously easy, and that they took out some of the RPG elements that made KH1 so much fun. Is this true? I heard the Atlantica world was reduced to some lame rhythmic game. x_x;
In some what way the combat is pretty easy, a lot of button mashing.

The only real thing is to bump up difficulty and to TAKE OUT ALL THE GOD DAMNED CUT SCENES -___-

I swear, i've been to only 3-4 worlds, and i've litterly seen at least over 600 Cut scenes.

Also, i think KH2 beats metal gear solid with the cut scenes.

so theres my share of the bread, this game still has yet to spark something huge. I just want to kill something huge and bad ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KH2 FTW! KH2 FTW! KH2 FTW!

kh1 FTW!

<_< tis game if freakn ownage even if the funy disney characters are there included. i want it relesed in germany... damn...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only beat kh1, not CoM and im thinking of stopping it and going to play CoM. I was extremely confused in the beggining when you were roxas. How/why did they split up Sora's memory? Where did Axel come from? Where did Namine come from, was she in CoM? In the end of Kh1 they were all walking to go find riku, and now they are all of a sudden captured and sleeping? Wtf?

If someone can clue me in, I would appreciate it.

So far its pretty cool though, except for the cutscene every 3 minutes. I like cutscenes but omg.

Fighting is cool. Espceccialy when you get overdrive and you get two keyblades.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 blades ftw!

nway in CoM sora and his crew entered a castle (castle of forgettin or sum like dat)
since sora and his crew entered the castle they forgot everything and to remember all they have to go all fights again, all levels(steps)
even in the world the main characters (like leon, pinicio,aladin and on) forgot who sora and his crew were. but they still remembered theyre names.

till they gone all levels they tried to remember the world "hollow bastion"... dunno what happened on.. i couldnt play on lol. but i heard you can play as riku there too.

nway who is roxas?

if we compare Sora and Roxas we see that they would have both the same letters in the same ammount if sora will get a X => SORAX - ROXAS

meaning: everyone in the organisation got a X in his name.
riku got a dark side copy also called Rikux.
sora became a darkside copy because he was once a heartless (remember when kairi and goofy and donald tried to leave hollow bastion after the fight against riku) but sora came back as a none heartless. Just because he was once a heartless like riku.. he get a copy called Roxas.

if ya want to know more tell me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KH:Com is a game for GBA.
it´s about the story after Kingdom hearts, where Sora and his crew are entering a castle.

If you would have played KH and KH:CoM you would have more fun to play KH2 because you will understand the whole story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-still doesnt read posts-

:warning:spoilers:warning:
Well, im really really close to beating it. I'm about to go save kairi. Im at the World that never was part, and I just opened a passage way between the big UFO thingy and the world.

And my ****ing god, I hate the Little Mermaid thing -___-

This game started out dull, but picked up GREATLY

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just beat the game and all I have to say is WOW!

At first like kaination said it drags on but once you get involved with the story and keeps giving you new surprises everytime you go into a cutscene its just freakin awesome and kept my brain going through the whole game wondering what exactly was going on.

Well if you have beat it post your battle report.

Game LV - Standard Mode
Completion of Jiminy's Journal - 100%
Completion of Gummi Routes - 46%
Healed Party Members - 13 Times
Saved by Mickey - 0 <--highlight only if you beat the game.
Most Used Form - Master Form 19 Times
Used Anti-Form 6 Times
Most Used Summon - Genie 4 Times.

Well theres mine so post yours so everybody can see and remember to keep that one spoiler hidden like I did some people may not want to know that.

Oh also my favourite level had to have been TRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Only highlight if you have beaten or it may ruin one of the later levels.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i picked it up the other day, im fairly close to completing it, but i can definately see why IGN gave it a low score.

it just seems like the entire game was made on a lower budget than before, and some areas rushed even. i guess ill post some examples.

voice acting, Donal and Goofy are the only 2 characters in the entire game that dont screw something up at some point in the game,

virtually all of the final fantasy characters have crappy VA's, (mainly cid and aeris), even the others (not just FF chars), their original actors in KH1 did a much better job, it was just a big dissappointment to hear the new voices.

and i know its not haleys fault that his voice dropped how it did, but he is the exception to what i said above, he couldve definately used a completely new VA. it no longer fits the character >_>

graphics, well some do look better but some look worse as well. I cant pinpoint any of them off the top of my head but i do remember going WTF when i saw certain character models,.....

could be that i actually make character models that i was able to spot flaws in them, but its still a bother to know that THIS is all they have for me after ive been waiting for the game for 2 years.

i also hate the new MP system, it does come in handy when you are completely out, but i feel they went about it the wrong way. Lets say your down to that last little smidgen of MP..... its 100% USELESS. you have to use that up to make it charge. WHY if they were so insistent on having your mp recharge did they not just make it slowly regenerate constantly.

all that aside though, I do love the new battle system. You can get some crazy aerial battles going in this one =P

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuttzy are you playing on standard or proud mode?

Just make sure you get that sekret movie because its freakin SWEET!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
Nuttzy are you playing on standard or proud mode?

Just make sure you get that sekret movie because its freakin SWEET!!
I watched the secret movie on youtube or google videos (was in japanese)

All i gotta say is That I think thats Sora, Riku, and Kairi, dressed up as armored batman @_@

Anyways, I was waiting for someone to post ;o. I beat it not that long ago, I cant name my end stats off the top of my head, but im going back through getting the Ultima Keyblade and the Fenrir keyblade.

Also, am I the only Drive-loving perosn? I used valor form 41 times :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom