Kingdom Hearts 3?

Best answers
Square Enix said that there will be more KH games!
"New Kingdom Hearts Projects in 2007
Producer gives vague statements on future of the series.
by IGN Staff
December 20, 2006 - Square Enix already hinted at as much at last weekend's Jump Festa event, but the latest issue of Famitsu managed to get confirmation. Something big is definitely going down in Kingdom Hearts land next year.

Speaking with the magazine, producer Tetsuya Nomura promised big movements in the Kingdom Hearts series in 2007. He wouldn't share specifics, but was able to confirm that multiple projects are in the works, both games and beyond.

The Square Enix superstar promised details some time midway through 2007, so don't hold your breath" - IGN
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/751/751833p1.html?RSSwhen2006-12-20_090200&RSSid=751833

What do you think? I think its awesome. I always figured that there would be one when (slight spoiler to KH2) Sora got that letter from Mickey at the end of KH2 I can't wait untill they tell more.
Also, KH2 has an unlockable ending if you complete Jimminey's Journal 100% I saw it on T.V and I'll look for the link online and post it when I find it.
http://www.g4tv.com/pile_player.aspx?video_key=12746
And Thanks TryForce because I wouldnt have ever gotten KH2 if I didnt see it in your sig a long time ago :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I've been hearing things like this for a while. I just hope that the predictions of some that Sora's part of the story is over are wrong. I've heard things like that it's a prequel, or Riku's side of the story...

Well, anyway, I hope that's not true. But then again, Sora will have aged his voice again for this. Haley Joel Osment is getting older. He's about six months younger than I am, so he's currently 18 years old. I haven't seen him in any movies lately, but if he didn't sound like a teen before, he will now.

I can certainly say theres plenty of steam left for the series. So many Disney worlds out there to explore. My hopes are that they bring some Pixar movies into it. Toy Story would be an awesome "transform to match your environs" world like Atlantica and Pride Lands. Could you imagine, Sora the action figure? Hey! Fully poseable, lol! I just hope they'd really use Tom Hanks and Tim Allen. I'd be disappointed plenty if they used Patrick Warburton for Buzz like in the cartoon. C'mon, Tim Allen's not THAT hard to get. It's not like he doesn't need the work anyway. His track record this year has been a bust.

Incredibles would also rock. It'd be pretty simple to create some sort of intertwining story for it. Bob Parr as a buddy, Sora head to head with the giant killer robot...*imitates Borat* Very niiiice! Wawaweewah!

And of course, I don't see how they coudn't try something with Lilo and Stitch seeing as that little blue alien was a summon-character in KH2. They followed up on both Simba and Mushu in KH2 after they were summons in KH1, and I can see some interesting possibilities for plot. Perhaps Sora could even momentarily mistake Kawaii for having taken a wrong turn and ended up in Destiny Islands, before bumping into tourists of course...

And of course, they'd be crazy not to follow up on Pirate's of the Carribean. They need better voice actors for that, but I think a second time around would be more gratifying than the one in KH2. No more constant moonlight or extremely limited areas. They should have Tortuga and Isla Corsez (where Jones buried his heart in the Dead Man's Chest). But they should include both the "Dead Man's Chest" plot for the first visit, and the third movie coming out this Spring for visit 2. I can even see how awesomly the plot would thicken. In the beginning Jack tells his crew he needs a key...well whadda'ya know? Here comes Sora! The wielder of the KEYBLADE! Could he possibly open the Chest? I geek out just thinking about it. Fighting the Kraken would also be a much better boss than Barbossa was. Please oh please God don't let Square Enix f*** this up...

But anyway, Likely the KH series will only end when they can tie up loose ends like finally ridding the world of the Heartless and reuniting Kairi with her birth parents.

I've also been hearing some interesting talk about it becoming an anime. I think that would honestly rock. I just hope if they do that they don't have to use stand-ins for voice actors. It's not like Haley Joel Osment gets much work anyway. Kairi is voiced by the girl who plays that infamous cheerleader on "Heroes", so she might have conflicts. I can see David Gallagher reclaiming Riku. I can imagine few others who could bring him to life. As far as I know, his days as Simon Camden are over, so he should be pretty open.

I just wonder what the animation will look like. The manga implements the drawing styles of all the intersecting Disney/Final Fantasy worlds and characters, so seeing it in toony form will be interesting.

But, I'm long winded. Anyone else?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've also been hearing some interesting talk about it becoming an anime. I think that would honestly rock. I just hope if they do that they don't have to use stand-ins for voice actors. It's not like Haley Joel Osment gets much work anyway. Kairi is voiced by the girl who plays that infamous cheerleader on "Heroes", so she might have conflicts. I can see David Gallagher reclaiming Riku. I can imagine few others who could bring him to life. As far as I know, his days as Simon Camden are over, so he should be pretty open.

I just wonder what the animation will look like. The manga implements the drawing styles of all the intersecting Disney/Final Fantasy worlds and characters, so seeing it in toony form will be interesting.

But, I'm long winded. Anyone else?
I hate to break it to you but the KH anime only ever got to a single test scene before Disney canceled it for being too violent.

They said the only way they would greenlight a KH anime is if it was a lighthearted comedy show with no violent stuff.

Square said no. Thus ending KH anime for all time, you will never see it coming ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom