Kingdom hearts 2 release allready :O who´s exited?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YAAARRR <_< kh2 got a release date!!!!
<_< 22.12.2005 >_>

(japanese release only) other releases for Usa and europe will come later thought x_x hope not tooooo late...

i want to play this game first! <_< i think im the first who get this game here in europ! :p

for piczoorrrs:
http://kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Images

Kingdo hearts ownz! *your balls :p *

Best answers
ya im looking pretty forward to the game, it gets released in the US on the 15th of dec says amazon but I checked the UK/Europe release dates and they dont have any yet =(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
ya im looking pretty forward to the game, it gets released in the US on the 15th of dec says amazon but I checked the UK/Europe release dates and they dont have any yet =(
yeh kinda , they thought it would release 15th dec. (one day befor my bday xD ) but they were wrong.

give me some more info :O
what can i say?

Best last game for ps2 :p
the for game kingdom hearts inspired mostly every player with theyre story and special effects ... this game is quite fun. Also in kh2 you will love the new designs and new mods..you can fuse with donald or with goofy.. every fusy gives different clothing and new skills.

all new systems did get new.. more combos then befor... even some animation combos wich will make ur mouth full of water when yo see em.

just 10/10 of me :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hih yeh thats the most suprising part for me xD and the old disney "black/white" cartoon style :D

i dont care who will voicing since in germany are very well voice artist... im wating for the game x_x .... '-)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If you hold your cursor over the screenshots with dailouge it translates them. Just thought I'd let you know..

Best answers
lol that cuz they make them, yes i think Johnny Depp should do the voice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
* fly is flying around me... i do the new fuse with donald and start to fly and shoot some magic fireballs out of my pimped keyblade - fly dead*

<_> well Kingdom hearts 1 get and update onlyfor japanese... Kingdom hearts: Final Mix

it was awesome... but it was only for japanese <_< they´re sooo arogant!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
<_> well Kingdom hearts 1 get and update onlyfor japanese... Kingdom hearts: Final Mix

it was awesome... but it was only for japanese <_< they´re sooo arogant!
Final Mix is basically the NA version. =x

We got the update, which was then released in japan as Final Mix. I'm pretty sure there's nothing different from our version. We got the good end of that deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which is exactly what happened with most of the FF games too, FFVII was released in japan, then the international release included knights of the round, and the two weapon battles. FFVIII was released in japan, then the international release included the ultima and omega battles, and Eden had the ability to break the damage cap and do over 9999 damage. they were both re-released in japan with the international features.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope story updates where added, new monsters/reskinned monsters,a new end(fight against an unkown) and on on on ... new keyblades.. different space ships <_> ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are all in the NA version. =x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
which is exactly what happened with most of the FF games too, FFVII was released in japan, then the international release included knights of the round, and the two weapon battles. FFVIII was released in japan, then the international release included the ultima and omega battles, and Eden had the ability to break the damage cap and do over 9999 damage. they were both re-released in japan with the international features.
This is because as a proven rule, Japan is apparently better than videogames than the rest of the world. Everything there is apparently harder. While this isn't neccesarily true, and isn't always the case, they do it anyway.

This is my own observation, and probably not entirely true.

Now, back to the discussion. I never really dig KH1, but it DOES look good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
close arthos, but not quite, its the other way round. take for example the DMC games, the international release used japans normal mode as its easy, japans hard as its normal etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really?

So what the hell was I paying attention to?

Meh nevermind XD.

Best answers
Kama said:
Those are all in the NA version. =x
no the NA version doesnt have the unknown fight, the monsters skins in FM are more colorful, the 2 new keyblades (i think theres only 2 new ones) are the one winged angel from sephiroth and the ice keyblade from the ice titan. they also added in some new moves you can use =), im still playing through it slowly (i beat NA one) but i bought final mix just for the unknown fight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom