★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, asians model and anout it being released lets just say if yo have the right friends you get all the goods, i compiled it for him, your not missing much, theres a huge amount of clipping,

as for the king vegeta, the cape part should be extremely easy, if it proves to be too much use buu's cape, it should be imported without too many problems, and dont fret yourself over the necklace, ingame people wont see it

Best answers
looks nice and very accurate.. but maybe he ate some bad food?

Best answers
lol the problem i would find this model in-game is that. it'll look like vegeta with pink armor. That's probaly the only thing i'd find annoying about the model. Heh, if you know what i mean. Peace

Best answers
Maybe u should make his muscles bigger if u can
Also darken his armor & hair
Check this ref:

Best answers
oh yes, also another crit, vegeta's face should be elongated since from the picture mosh just posted, seems like the king's face is longer than vegeta's face. also the hair a little more wider ;)
[check ur PM saiyaman), bye

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OFF TOPIC: man asian, ur gohan looks PERFECT! damn you pro, damn you.

ON TOPIC: thats the red i believe, but yeah u should make the face longer and have those three pads by his legs and in front of his crotch removed.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SuperSaiyaChris
OFF TOPIC: man asian, ur gohan looks PERFECT! damn you pro, damn you.

ON TOPIC: thats the red i believe, but yeah u should make the face longer and have those three pads by his legs and in front of his crotch removed.
I would like to hear no more of this PrO - Sexyasian conflict, is that understood? This section is to recognize the work of some members who are interested in modelling, not to set up petty rivalries and drag other members into them. This is not a community that prides itself on internal conflicts. This community is supportive, and I think many members are starting to forget that. Now, I'll say this one more time, enough of these petty conflicts.

Pertaining to the Vegeta model, the only crit I really have is that the hair is straying more towards red than it is brown, an easy fix, I'm sure =]

Best answers
Nice modle I think it's great:cool:

by the way I think the hair is brow because the "royals" dye their hair to look different at least thats my oppinion

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by SuperGohan
King Vegeta roxx!! Vegeta suxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, nice spam, right after Maj delivers a punch to this topic...you go and screw it up again, if you , or anyone else goes off topic again, this thread dies, capice?

Best answers
Ok that pic that moshe posted is a perfect ref if u have more i would apreciate ill make Kvegeta's face a quite longer and that thing in his arm, wellty all and plz if u find kings vegetas pictures post them here ty all
[Sexyasian i already check my pm now check urs]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now were getting to somethin! perfect, cept the face should still be longer, and the pads should be taken out.

EDIT @ Majin_You: well, i myself think its not fair that a mere argument prevented us from getting a great model like that, but oh well. Sir, yes sir! no more, sir!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey hey now! Nice model bro. It's turned out great, only 1 problem!! GIVE GIM A CAPE HE WILL BE LEET!! Do it give him majin buus, I dont care... He needs a cape

Best answers
Mine has a cape, mine has a necklace, mine has proper red textures, now all I need is a host. Check this pic.

*Pic Removed* - grOOvy

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jimesu_Evil
Mine has a cape, mine has a necklace, mine has proper red textures, now all I need is a host. Check this pic.

*Pic Removed* - grOOvy
RULES FOR POSTING YOUR WORK (Read point 4)

You DO NOT post your work on someone else's model thread. Doing so shows the highest disregard for the thread originator's model. You're lucky I don't feel like giving you a warning today, get your own thread!

Best answers
Crap. I'm really really sorry. It'll never happen again, but the thread was called "King Vegeta model", so I thought that included all models of king vegeta.

Best answers
hair and armor still need to be darker. hair is a poo brown, needs to be a dark brown. and armor isnt pink anymore gj ;o) but still needs to be a few shades darker. great job i might add tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom