Best answers
i like the edit just not the pink color!You should make the armor red and also he had a cape.

Best answers

-I think his chest needs to be a bigger because his body was bigger than vegeta's and the pink color u know already and he didn't have the pads under the waist and the beard goes off his face too...soo if could fix these things to make it a lil better...but either way...nice edit

Best answers
When Vegeta was first shown his hair was brown, then it was black and again when they called the dragon on namek his hair had a hint of brown so his hair is sometimes black and sometimes brown but his dads hair was brown.

Best answers
Hey, it's an origional idea. I've never seen anyone try to make a King Vegeta model before. Just change that pink to red and you have a pretty good skin. :D

Best answers
yah it looks nice but make him buffer and bigger if you can and didnt King Vegeta were a cape

Best answers
Originally posted by Nightcrawler
yah it looks nice but make him buffer and bigger if you can and didnt King Vegeta were a cape
Originally posted by HyperSaiyaman
its not done i still need a person to make a cape for it plz some1 who wanna help?????
sigh

Best answers
Originally posted by Wing Zero 0

Though they never explained what happened to Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, or Goten's tails.
Ok ok ok, Off topic first, Ill comment on it after this.

Okey dokey well Gohan's tail was taken off by Piccolo so he didn't go Ozaroo and blow everything up (he also destroyed the moon i dont know why that didnt totally screw up the oceans and earth and stuff but hey...ok now im off topic of the off topic o_O)

Well you know how vegeta was bewildered at the fact that Gohan's tail grew back when he first comes to Earth (Vegeta i mean) So I don't think that they are meant to grow back...

Vegeta's tail was cut off by Yajarobi when He was in Ozaroo form and it never grew back (thus letting vegeta go ssj :laff: )

And I guess they removed Trunks and gotens tails for safety (like gokus was in Dragonball) and so they didnt start killing everybody o_o

But back on topic, good model, It does look pretty good and I like the way that the crest is on his armour (alot of reskins ive seen forget that little thing) Good job!

Best answers
Originally posted by Truessj
Ok ok ok, Off topic first, Ill comment on it after this.

Okey dokey well Gohan's tail was taken off by Piccolo so he didn't go Ozaroo and blow everything up (he also destroyed the moon i dont know why that didnt totally screw up the oceans and earth and stuff but hey...ok now im off topic of the off topic o_O)

Well you know how vegeta was bewildered at the fact that Gohan's tail grew back when he first comes to Earth (Vegeta i mean) So I don't think that they are meant to grow back...

Vegeta's tail was cut off by Yajarobi when He was in Ozaroo form and it never grew back (thus letting vegeta go ssj :laff: )

And I guess they removed Trunks and gotens tails for safety (like gokus was in Dragonball) and so they didnt start killing everybody o_o

But back on topic, good model, It does look pretty good and I like the way that the crest is on his armour (alot of reskins ive seen forget that little thing) Good job!
Right, sure, since when does cutting off a Saiyan's tail allow him to go SSJ? Near the beginning of Dragonball, Goku loses his tail after turning into a giant oozaru (while he was trapped by Emperor Pilaf) and getting it cut off (by Puar turning into a pair of giant scissors). He goes for awhile without a tail until the 21st World Tournament (Tenka-Ichi Budokai) where he miraculously grows the tail back.

Of course in DBGT, in order for Goku and Vegeta to gain the ability to turn SSJ4, they needed to grow back their tails.

But you just can't explain these plotholes. The three series' were written over a long period of time. People forget things. And this is really kinda silly that we're debating over a fictional animated ("cartoon") series like we're a bunch of Trekkies.

Back on topic, it was already mentioned that it is red ingame, it's just the picture that makes it look pink. Also, can SOMEONE make a cape for this thing?

Best answers
DB and DBZ (are made by the same peeps) DBGT ( made by diff artists) You can tell by GTs animation and the way the color looks. Goku looks like he has a tan and he shouldn't. The fights were ass because they didnt have enough money (64 eps for GT). Every fight is, Talk talk talk, Ki blast, Attack, talk talk talk, Ki blast, end of fight.

Best answers
I would love to continue arguing this, however, we're going off topic. We're supposed to be talking about the model, not the lack of plot continuity and the amount of plot holes in the Dragonball series' (which I brought up, my bad).

Best answers
Ok i think u guys dont read the first post , lot of ppl saiyng make the cape and it will b done, but why dont u read the first post wich i said clearly that i needed some1 to make the cape which quest im still lookin for so any1 who wants to edit this model (putong a cape to it, and the necklace) will be received with both arms opened, i really want to complete the saiyan family so i need help since i suck at modeling i need some to make it so any help will b helpfull,
Thanks For your time!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, about the hair:

He said that a pure blooded Saiyan's hair never changes from birth. Gohan is half human so he needs his cut.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it dosent. king vegeta had a beard, without the beard thing it wouldnt be king vegeta. it would just be...brown haired, panzy vegeta. (not to dis your model, but vegeta in pinkish-red armor is kinda fruity :])
just add the cape and remove the lower pads and its lookin like king vegeta.

Best answers
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!!!!! It seems the world is against me in the modelling business. I just thought to myself a few minutes ago: "What model should I do now? YES!!! KING VEGETA! Nobody has tried to do that before!" So then I come here and see this DAMN THREAD! BTW: It looks cool, but you need to give D.C Darkling credits. Although this model exists, I am still going to finish my one.

Best answers
ahaha, it's very pink? Try to add in some shadowing and some texture. I'm sure it'll look better if you do that. If you need any help, my AIM is in my sig. But seems like you've got everythign in control. Nice job saiyaman. Peace

Best answers
Where can i download the sexy ki´ng vegita?
Sexyasian, where can i download your new Gohan (signature)?

Best answers
this thread is about thje King Vegita model not the gohan in sig which is not being released due to asians conflict wit pr0 so drop it.

Nice King Vegita model btw I always noticed that Vegita and King Vegita had redish hair I dunno why they just do so did Vegetto how odd nice job though just remove the lower pads and make the red darker on the armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom