Best answers
First of all Credits to " D.C. Darkling " for the model;
Hello there i made a reskin of king vegeta all it needs is a neckclace and the cape here a pic of the model:

if some1 want to do the cape and the neckclace for this model just pm me or my msn is [email protected]

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow...thats ...very pink. and get rid of those pads on his waist. he never had those.
and youre forgeting credits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well except the pink stuff it looks good!

+off-topic+: Didn´t Vegeta say that all Saiyans have black hair the first time he met Trunks???But this guys hair isn´t black!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this guy never had black hair to my knowledge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i know he got brown hair but thats what i mean!
Vegeta said every saiyan has black hair but his own father didn´t have black hair!

*ON-TOPIC*: Are we gonna gat some updates on the model?

Best answers
It's called *gasp* a PLOTHOLE! How many episodes are there of Dragonball Z? 276 episodes (excluding the original Dragonball, the movies, and Dragonball GT). Don't you think that somewhere in those 276 episodes they would forget a few things? Or that they needed to change a few things to progress the story, but couldn't think up of an excuse? They forget to explain things, leaving a hole in the plot. Hense, a plothole. Though the size of the plothole depends on how big the mistake is. King Vegeta's hair color not being black is a small plothole.

Remember, Vegeta's hair color wasn't originally black either. When he was on his way to Earth, his armor was a totally different color as well. He had greenish armor and brown hair like his father did. But he had the regular blue, white, and brown armor when he arrived on Earth. Then, later on, during the Namek saga (or afterwards) Vegeta actually grew taller and had black hair.

They changed the appearance of Vegeta as they changed and evolved the character. Though they never explained what happened to Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, or Goten's tails. All saiyans are born with tails, as we know from the first season of DBZ. But after the saiyan saga, Gohan's tail never grew back, neither did Vegeta's tail. Neither mirai or chibi Trunks were shown with tails, along with Goten. Pan certainly wasn't shown with a tail, and neither did Bra (Bulla in the states, ugh). WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE TAILS?!?!? Now THAT'S a plot hole!

Back on topic, it's good that someone made something else besides another red suit teen mystic gohan, USSJ Vegeta or a battle damaged Goku. We need new original models for ESF, instead of the same recycled characters.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Umm, aren't you gonna give credits to the modeller of that model? :rolleyes: best be hurrying now shall we?

Best answers
Now its red(probably the picture doesnt seem to0 red but it is RED, at least u r a daltonic person. it is red) well and i gave credits in the first post for the model and b4 the neck was covered with a black material now it has skin instead well i hope u like it but its not done i still need a person to make a cape for it plz some1 who wanna help?????

Best answers
Credits to D.C. Darkling it says . . .

Can you say: open mouth, insert foot? ::laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, its a good idea, as none has attempted one to my knowledge, but i remember vegeta saying "a true saiyans hair doesnt change" or something along those lines, i dont recall anything about color,

Best answers
Originally posted by nuttzy
hmmmm, its a good idea, as none has attempted one to my knowledge, but i remember vegeta saying "a true saiyans hair doesnt change" or something along those lines, i dont recall anything about color,

I might be wrong but Vegeta said that a Sayain's hair shape never changes (of course, unless he goes SSJ)

On topic= yup the model is great, once it's finished we will have the sayain family complete!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom