King Kai

Best answers
Hello again.
I was just wondering if someone could get some ref pics for King Kai plssss..pretty please with sugar on top:smile:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't find any real good ones of King Kai. Maybe ace005 can see if Davidskiwan can draw a reference of King Kai.

Best answers
this one's pretty good
thanks theo

I still need a side one

Best answers
Yeah, nuttzy's right. MC posted a good side pic. The other pic's of the front of king kai are almost all of him. He's just got feet sticking out of his robe thingy, as you can see on the side pic. MC's post alone was probably enough to do the model. Unless you like just straight front and side. But there's one pic that mc posted that is the back of king kai and his back is the same in the front except he has a symbol in the front but that would be skinned on.

Best answers
Thanks alot guys, I;m starting to work on him right away

Best answers
i believe its from here
could be wrong but that place is where i get all my refs, good site

Best answers
Me is ok, Kai is ok

now seriously, I made his head (still have to work on it though) and His body(needs more work too) But I'm having problem skinning it

If someone knows how to skin real good in ms3d PM or IM me plsssssss

NEW:

Hate 3ds max...:-S can't use it

anyway, here's a beta face of king kai
C&C PLSSS need advice

Best answers
I'm sorry, i tried deleting my post, and posting another one, but it still doesn't POP-up...and I really need ppl to see this

also need urgent help

he who know how t use ms3d pls IM ME OR PM ME URGENTLY

Best answers
They invented the EDIT button for a reason. If someone could or wanted to help you they can skip to this thread and find out, otherwise double posting is a forum no no.

To Help you. I can't. I need a front and side view also some flatshaded or wireframe pictures of the model to see if everyones flowing correctly before you start putting a half/half texture on it. So far from what I can tell the side view ain't gonna be pretty but we'll work on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom