King Kai

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you go back and edit a post, there is also a delete option, so you can cut the content from your second post, delete that post, and add it as an edit to your original post. I never realized for a long time that there was a delete option. Now I never have to worry about 2X posting again! Yay!

On Topic: Good start for the model, especially for what you have to work with. If I may ask, what are you hoping to use the model for? Game? Video?

Best answers
The model is for my King Kai map.

Good work ace. And sorry, can't help you.
And still, thanks alot.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the ears are a bit short. Other than that. Cant realy crit a face :s

Best answers
k
thanks
i'ma get to work

BTW

the glasses are actually connected to eatch-over, that's how teh screenshot got:-S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I think his head is wider than that, and the cheeks are quite chubby in comparison to your model.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really should give a side view, and a wireframe so the modeling pro's can give you help with the model. The last model you made (the car) had way to many polies, where you had about a 1000 poly's, only 200 were needed at most.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good ace, I see you figured out what to do with the face, it still needs to be skinmapped, right?(sorry if I what I said makes no sense, I'm no modeler :b)

Best answers
Yep, it's still WIP, hvae lots of things to do

wireframe of the head
1866 faces

the body has 192 faces, and arms and feet not done yet, but shouldn't be more than 500

Best answers
you could do alot better on the head, it may take a while but i can help you from tie to time if you add me on MSN, my e-mail is on here, i have worked with milkshape for about 5-6 years so i would be happy to answer and questions you have :D

Best answers
Yeah, you need to do a lot of work on the head. Reduce pollies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom