King Kai planet question?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh theoboy, about that house and all it's stuff, just come on msn, I found a way of making it while staying in the mapping "rules" so no invaliud solid structures or clipping and no brushes overlapping, so be sure to come by! ^^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theoboy, you have been around for long enough now to know you should not double post. Edit your previous. I'll let it slip this (for the last) time.

Best answers
@Steel
The only reason he double-posted is because the other post was old, and thus nobody would have noticed the new one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, pain once told me, that if you make a thread and want to update, but you're the last one to post and it's been a while they'll make an exception for your double post, so yeah.

Best answers
Donnie, do you have your com totally running again? (I use this thread because I haven't been able to catch you on msn lately.)

Best answers
No there are no progress. I still can't figure out how to make the door and the windows. You said you had a way and you would make an example when your com is 100% ready again. Do you have that ready?

Best answers
I'm sorry to announce that all models will be delayed, as my main PC broke down, and I am using another one. Fortunately, the harddrive is intact, so the files are still there. As soon as I'll get it workin again, i'll be back on track.

Best answers
OKay theo, my pc is up and running, after 2 hours of pain
I'll resume working on the models tomorrow morning, after i get some sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom