King Cold form 5 vs perfect cell

New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
368
Best answers
0
All we know about King Cold in dbz isnt that much, even he already killed by trunks...but before he kill by trunks that he must be in Frieza's form 2 and he had the powerlevel as stronger as frieza !00% than if he can trun to the next form that he would gain the great power, if he can transform to the 5th form and fight with perfect cell, who would be stronger??


I knew that King Cold never transform during the all mange seris, I think if he can transform like Cooler and Frieza does, than can he defeat perfect cell??
That if he turn to the Final form like Cooler, than who can win?( my script skill isnt good enough to make everyone understands..)

that's how am I count about that powerlevel

form 2: 13,000,000
form 3: 30,000,000
form 4: 51,000,000( at 33%)
form 4 100%: 130,000,000 (or which he can control he's power like Cooler does)
form 5: 370,000,000

than there's Cell's powerlevel

original cell: 34,000,000(he wasnt that strong....he defeated by android 16 at this form)
imperfect cell: 50,000,000( Android 16 was to scare to fight with him, that punch cant count on it. I guess that only prove Cell was a lillte bit stronger then 16)
perfect cell: 125,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 cell:325,000,000

after the rank I suppose that King Cold would be win
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
Perfect Cell would own him seven ways to Sunday.

And who states that King Cold in his second form is stronger than 100% Frieza?
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
368
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
Perfect Cell would own him seven ways to Sunday.

And who states that King Cold in his second form is stronger than 100% Frieza?
no.....have u forgoten how weak is perfect cell's lifepoint?? even vegeta's little blast could blow him away (cell was triple time stronger then vegeta)
but for Frieza's case, Vegeta fired his full power final fresh at frieza form 2 but no damage....and vegeta's powerlevel near frieza's form 2. so i can said that king cold would be win.

when trunks arrive in frieza's ship than frieza said that " my father is as stronger as me, u r toste!!" that I guess he must be something else..
and even gohan ssj2 is no match for Cold's final form...I think King Cold form 5 is as stronger as majin vegeta.( i guess that if he can gain the majin power that he can be compare with ssj3 goku.
 

MC

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
3,989
Best answers
0
For one, it's just a show.

Secondly, King Cold is considerably weak compared to Frieza, and Cell (not to mention Trunks), which is why he was defeated so easily. King Cold also had no 5th form, only Cooler did, and Frieza was only able to achieve the 4th form. At this time, and probably forever, we will never know if King Cold had more forms, so we must assume that King Cold had no other forms.

Weakest to strongest:

Gohan > King Cold > Vegeta > Frieza > Trunks > Goku > Cell > SSJ2 Gohan = Perfect Cell > Majin Vegeta > SSJ3 Goku

*Edit*

Frieza said nothing about his father, King Cold, being stronger than him.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
1,392
Best answers
0
No one mentioned King Cold was stronger than Frieza at any point during the course of the show.

Topic = pwn3d.
 

jp

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
1,561
Best answers
0
I can remember that someone said "ohnoes, there's a power allong that makes freeza feels like nothing" or something.

Must have been a silly dub.
 
Member
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
434
Best answers
0
That was trunks powerlevel. BUt since Frieza and king COld arent that good in sensing powerlevels they didnt know how strong he really was.
 
New Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
438
Best answers
0
Trunks kills King Cold in about 5 seconds....and even had trouble with Cell Form 2, so it's obvieus who's better...

And besides the DBZ saga is over so who really cares?
 

Gon

New Member
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
196
Best answers
0
uncover bunker said:
All we know about King Cold in dbz isnt that much, even he already killed by trunks...but before he kill by trunks that he must be in Frieza's form 2 and he had the powerlevel as stronger as frieza !00% than if he can trun to the next form that he would gain the great power, if he can transform to the 5th form and fight with perfect cell, who would be stronger??


I knew that King Cold never transform during the all mange seris, I think if he can transform like Cooler and Frieza does, than can he defeat perfect cell??
That if he turn to the Final form like Cooler, than who can win?( my script skill isnt good enough to make everyone understands..)

that's how am I count about that powerlevel

form 2: 13,000,000
form 3: 30,000,000
form 4: 51,000,000( at 33%)
form 4 100%: 130,000,000 (or which he can control he's power like Cooler does)
form 5: 370,000,000

than there's Cell's powerlevel

original cell: 34,000,000(he wasnt that strong....he defeated by android 16 at this form)
imperfect cell: 50,000,000( Android 16 was to scare to fight with him, that punch cant count on it. I guess that only prove Cell was a lillte bit stronger then 16)
perfect cell: 125,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 cell:325,000,000

after the rank I suppose that King Cold would be win
I still don't understand how you even thought up this idea in the first place and.. King Cold would lose against Cell form 1.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
3,608
Best answers
0
Cell never went ssj2. At the least he would of learnt also how to go super saiyan when he blew up and came back (& that is of course how he learnt instant transmission).
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
1,659
Best answers
0
/thread moved to anime.

if it continues to go nowhere, itll get closed too.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
1,355
Best answers
0
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Cell never went ssj2. At the least he would of learnt also how to go super saiyan when he blew up and came back (& that is of course how he learnt instant transmission).
Cell learned "some" technuiqe that turned him part super saiyan, it's like Ultra Perfect cell D:
 

MC

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
3,989
Best answers
0
It's known (among fans) as Perfect Cell (when he exploded, and came back). Like the Saiyans, Cell is able to grow much stronger after recovering from a battle, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember there being said that when a Saiyan recovers from fatal wounds (which he/she could possibly die from) their strength increases even more when they fully recover.

Since Cell self-destructed, his body was nearly destroyed except for a single cell. So I would go, and assume that his strength grew tremendiously, not to mention Cell stated that his Cells are constantly gathering data from his fights (which is how he learned how to use Goku's instant transmission technique).

Also, Cell is unable to go Super Saiyan, since technically, he does not have to as it is integrated into his being. So I highly doubt he has the ability to achieve any level of Super Saiyan. The lightning you see sparking around Cell's body was just to give you an idea of how much stronger he has become.
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
368
Best answers
0
MC said:
For one, it's just a show.

Secondly, King Cold is considerably weak compared to Frieza, and Cell (not to mention Trunks), which is why he was defeated so easily. King Cold also had no 5th form, only Cooler did, and Frieza was only able to achieve the 4th form. At this time, and probably forever, we will never know if King Cold had more forms, so we must assume that King Cold had no other forms.

Weakest to strongest:

Gohan > King Cold > Vegeta > Frieza > Trunks > Goku > Cell > SSJ2 Gohan = Perfect Cell > Majin Vegeta > SSJ3 Goku

*Edit*

Frieza said nothing about his father, King Cold, being stronger than him.
even he's not stronger then cyborg frieza but still prove something...that is no matter how powerful between frieza and his father,,,cold stilll has the high powerlevel in his basic form (form 2) even compare frieza's form 2 and cooler's..he still stronger enough to push him self into the new level (in the case frieza's form 2 only had million powerlevel and his father would be beyond that powerlevel) even I though he still had a chance if he hasnt killed.

there's frieza's power level in each form

form1: 530,000
form2: 1,020,000
form3: 2,000,000
form4: 4,000,000(33%)
100%: 12,000,000

and so as known deta about Cold's powerlevel: between 4 million to 12 million
this would enough to force him self to tansform....he can able to turn it but just he never make it( he though he was the strongest been in universe, at the same time frieza only stay in his form1, it makes him no reason to go the next level until he met trunks. beside..even if he transform that means he will never turn back again(like u guys play in esf, stay in ur basic form would make u gain alot of power).
after he realize how awesome is truks, he would plan to turn the next level but trunks didn't allow him do it and killed him. same case is cell, after cell defeat by vegeta than cell beg vegeta allow him to absorb android 18 to go perfect form,but also trunks do the same thing like he did to Cold>>kill him, and he really can do kill cell easily before cell turns perfect, but trunks fail. because his stabborn daddy vegeta stop him and let cell absorb n.18. if vegeta turn ssj early that we may seem that legen of cold's true power. becuz vegeta would stop trunks.(when vegeta said "coward, dont u want to see how stronger is that thing is?" than trunks told him: "I seem this screen and it's hell, I'll do everything to stop him even I have to kill u father!!" than we can see there's why was trunks kill cold so soon, becuz he would not give any chance to him enemy. even cheating.

I guess that if cold turns to form3 than trunks would be really screw.
form4 should be a little bit stronger then abdroid 16 (if he hasnt use any strangh in combat)
form4 full power would be as strong as ussj vegeta
form5 (super form) would be stronger then perfect cell and it could be a lot!!

there's why would trunks kill cold before cold can transform.
 

MC

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
3,989
Best answers
0
The transformations that Frieza, and Cooler perform were learned rather than automatically achieved, which is exactly how Cooler found out about the 5th form. Not to mention Cooler was the only one who cared about becoming a strong fighter, while his father and his brother just slacked off.

Master Roshi believed it best: During the duration of Dragon Ball, Master Roshi believed that if Goku or Krillin were to win the World Martial Arts Tournament, then they will lose interest. In which they will no longer have a need to train if they were able to beat the world's top fighters. So, think of it in a way that Frieza found himself to be the best in which he neglected his fighting skills.

Anyway, most of the people that have replied in this thread have said that there is no way King Cold could win. The only thing is, is that you're asking for a what if scenario, in that case no one knows. You also have to consider the fact that King Cold was a very minor character; his whole purpose was to revive Frieza so they could introduce Trunks which spanned into the rest of the Dragon Ball Z series.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
1,560
Best answers
0
If King Cold had more transformations he wouldn't have been killed by Trunks's blast. I know where you're coming from but you tried comparing another form King Cold probably never had with Perfect Cell. If Android 18/17 > SSJ Trunks, then Cell(All forms) > SSJ Trunks. (A Super Saiyan could have probably killed Frieza form 2 using all of their energy with one punch, but if they held back I think Frieza would've survived and transformed into his final form and appeared unharmed. That's just the way Dragon Ball Z is). You know what that means? SSJ(1) Trunks killed a villain who was capable of powering up to Perfect Cell's level. (Similarity: You see Vegeta and Trunks pound Cell, but that's of course before Cell absorbed the android(s), even though he was capable of outpowering "Super Vegeta" & "Super Trunks", he couldn't do so without the Androids--'Absorption to gain Power' would not apply to King Cold, since his (type)race tended to just hide their power within multiple forms). Common sense (DBZ), but nice try. I'd say try Android #19 next time, it'll probably make more sense. Perfect Cell? Ha. Funny.


Argghfhffffl, I edited this thing too much.
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
368
Best answers
0
Revitalized Prince said:
If King Cold had more transformations he wouldn't have been killed by Trunks's blast. I know where you're coming from but you tried comparing another form King Cold probably never had with Perfect Cell. If Android 18/17 > SSJ Trunks, then Cell(All forms) > SSJ Trunks. (A Super Saiyan could have probably killed Frieza form 2 using all of their energy with one punch, but if they held back I think Frieza would've survived and transformed into his final form and appeared unharmed. That's just the way Dragon Ball Z is). You know what that means? SSJ(1) Trunks killed a villain who was capable of powering up to Perfect Cell's level. (Similarity: You see Vegeta and Trunks pound Cell, but that's of course before Cell absorbed the android(s), even though he was capable of outpowering "Super Vegeta" & "Super Trunks", he couldn't do so without the Androids--'Absorption to gain Power' would not apply to King Cold, since his (type)race tended to just hide their power within multiple forms). Common sense (DBZ), but nice try. I'd say try Android #19 next time, it'll probably make more sense. Perfect Cell? Ha. Funny.


Argghfhffffl, I edited this thing too much.
In vegeta and imperfect cell's battle, vegeta transformed to USSJ, and also Trunks can Transform. when Cell's defeated, Vegeta said "look at a person stand on the mountain, he also as stronger as me, u r just waste my time even kill u!!" there's the same situation that Cold has!(trunks really can kill him easily, even a simgle blast). and than Cell beg Vegeta let him absorb n18, Trunks also try to stop cell to turn his next form.(the same problem is there, even Cold could transform but Trunks would not able to allow it happan, not to mantion that if Cold transform that Trunks would give a transkill!! when Cold use Trunks word and sliced on Trunks and he's fail, than Cold told to Trunks that wait for Cold transform but trunks wasnt able to listin to him and kill him.)
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
368
Best answers
0
MC said:
The transformations that Frieza, and Cooler perform were learned rather than automatically achieved, which is exactly how Cooler found out about the 5th form. Not to mention Cooler was the only one who cared about becoming a strong fighter, while his father and his brother just slacked off.

Master Roshi believed it best: During the duration of Dragon Ball, Master Roshi believed that if Goku or Krillin were to win the World Martial Arts Tournament, then they will lose interest. In which they will no longer have a need to train if they were able to beat the world's top fighters. So, think of it in a way that Frieza found himself to be the best in which he neglected his fighting skills.

Anyway, most of the people that have replied in this thread have said that there is no way King Cold could win. The only thing is, is that you're asking for a what if scenario, in that case no one knows. You also have to consider the fact that King Cold was a very minor character; his whole purpose was to revive Frieza so they could introduce Trunks which spanned into the rest of the Dragon Ball Z series.
In frieza's case, he can push him self to a limit becuz his base powerlevel isnt powerful, not like Cooler!

there's the powerlevel or Cooler

form1: 2,500,000 (I guess that Cooler should be forth time stronger than Frieza!)
form2: 5,300,000
form3: 8,100,000
form4: 13,400,000 (In movie start, but can't take goku's 20 times kaioken with sarubean)
form5: 21,000,000(70%-when he fought Goku's 20 times Kaioken at the begining)
Max: 26,000,000(100%-when he fought with 20 times kaioken Goku and SSJ Goku)

there's why cant frieza push himdelf into the fifth form....becuz his base powerlevel wasnt enough to turn him self.
 
New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
368
Best answers
0
MC said:
For one, it's just a show.

Secondly, King Cold is considerably weak compared to Frieza, and Cell (not to mention Trunks), which is why he was defeated so easily. King Cold also had no 5th form, only Cooler did, and Frieza was only able to achieve the 4th form. At this time, and probably forever, we will never know if King Cold had more forms, so we must assume that King Cold had no other forms.

Weakest to strongest:

Gohan > King Cold > Vegeta > Frieza > Trunks > Goku > Cell > SSJ2 Gohan = Perfect Cell > Majin Vegeta > SSJ3 Goku

*Edit*

Frieza said nothing about his father, King Cold, being stronger than him.
Frieza(form1) > Frieza(form2) > Vegeta = Trunks > Frieza (form3) > Goku(normal) = Frieza (form4) > Gohan (normal) > King Cold (form2) = Frieza(bot) > Piccolo > Frieza (100%) > Cooler(normal) > SSJ Trunks > SSJ Vegeta > Cooler (Max form) > SSJ Goku > CEll (1st form) > Imperfect Cell > USSJ Vegeta = USSJ Trunks > SSJ Goku (SSJ full power) = Cell (perfect form) = SSJ Gohan > SSJ2 Gohan = Super Perfect Cell > Majin Vegeta = SSJ2 Goku > SSJ3 Goku

Tahn we can see that Frieza was the weakness in his family. it makes he never be that powerful. U can compare that Frieza's form 2 and COld's form2...
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top