Kinda off tupic in general

Best answers
I started watching Dragonball Z again, and came across the episode where the Elder Kai releases Gohan's inner strength, he then tells him that he cannot transform into a super Saiyan anymore, and he really doesn't need to, because his mystic powers are much stronger then a super Saiyan. So why in dragonball GT he turned ssj? Wouldn't he want to fight in his strongest mode? Was it because he didn't train for a long time and lost his mystic powers? Or its just because GT is a crappy season?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
GT = not official. They were never really bound to the official series.

Best answers
good to know... well they are morons for not following the same story...

Well it just crossed my mind and I figured I'd ask… tnx guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno... Even though GT wasn't all that good... The ending did make me tear up abit... Cause it was the end of the Adventures of my Biggest Hero...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLc8m_JsQG0[/ame]

Just Seeing The End made me sad..

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had to stop GT once they wished for Goku to be a kid. It was so ****ing ridiculous, I can come up with a better plot than that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have wished for him to never have existed.

But that's just me.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Though, if GT wasn't official. How did they get the original voice makers :p.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though, if GT wasn't official. How did they get the original voice makers :p.
Uh...you call them up, ask them if they want the job and if they say yes, you give it to them. They're voice actors. Actors take tons of jobs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything was still the original people. Artist and all.. Its just a Different Director.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched GT a good while ago. I disowned it soon after.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good to know... well they are morons for not following the same story...
What story? Originally Dragonball was supposed to end with Frieza defeated, namek blowing up and Goku dieing as ther legendary SSJ in the explosion.

But Toriyama continued it due to outside influence and it got crapier and crapier after that.

I mean up till Namek the plot was actually going somewhere. First the introduction of Goku and the dragonballs. Then slowly introducing the other characters and folowing Gokus Growth on earth. Then revealing the mystery behind his gorilla transformation and tail. And finally the showdown betwean him and the person who anihilated his race.

The androids and Buu are just there to draga wet cloth through some more water.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What story? Originally Dragonball was supposed to end with Frieza defeated, namek blowing up and Goku dieing as ther legendary SSJ in the explosion.

But Toriyama continued it due to outside influence and it got crapier and crapier after that.

I mean up till Namek the plot was actually going somewhere. First the introduction of Goku and the dragonballs. Then slowly introducing the other characters and folowing Gokus Growth on earth. Then revealing the mystery behind his gorilla transformation and tail. And finally the showdown betwean him and the person who anihilated his race.

Sad but true. Ssj 1 would have been enough.(and only for goku)

Best answers

I disagree. The show became a lot better after Frieza's sage, when we were introduce to the unlimited growth of the Saiyan race. Actually watching them grow and grow and become a lot stronger every day and ascend to new levels of power only made it more interesting and fascinating to watch. I for one, didn't really love the Frieza sage, but Cell's one was amazing imo. And Buu's sages were the best in the show!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I disagree. The show became a lot better after Frieza's sage, when we were introduce to the unlimited growth of the Saiyan race. Actually watching them grow and grow and become a lot stronger every day and ascend to new levels of power only made it more interesting and fascinating to watch. I for one, didn't really love the Frieza sage, but Cell's one was amazing imo. And Buu's sages were the best in the show!
Looking at the story.

Yes there is an actuall plot till the end of Frieza saga.

After that you have the same things repeating themselves.

New enemy stronger than everyone else apears. They train to get stronger. They come to a hairs width of loosing. And at the last moment they pull off something that makes them win with Overkill. And each time things look hopeless they get a new transformation to last a while longer before they start to loose again.

Just look at the fight against Vegeta. Hitting him with ****loads of attacks wearing him down little by little untill he was finally unable to fight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom